Need Help, When Installed Window Is blank nothing work

Nice music :smiley:

Iā€™ll tag @frank not sure why the console isnā€™t showing up when you press ctrl+shift+d.

Your keyboard layout is different so maybe the keys arenā€™t registered. Try running on screen keyboard ( taskmanager > search > type osk.exe ) then hold ctrl+shift+d with infinity in focus and see if it pops up (might take a few tries).

frank can better help though

:smiley: some noncopyright music

as u can see it tryd but nothing appaerd
in the graphical interface with the keyboard it dont appaers when i press the Key D so i tryd Both
pressing it on my keyboard and on the graphical interface as u can see

This is my keyboard im using but should be a normal keyboard

Hope @frank may could help me and knows how to solve my problem :slight_smile:)

You have to click on infinity to have it in focus then try osk.

Anyhow, i am not sure if the KB language could be a problem ? since it isnā€™t EN. Iā€™ll ask frank, he seems to be off tho

It is in Focus u see it on the video Osk is in the backround the active window is Infinity :smiley:

frank: Definitely something to do with my input monitor native addon. Possibly because of a newer version of electron. I donā€™t have any fixes for it right now thoughā€¦

Oh ok :confused:

@STN For me ctrl shift d works and I have the same keyboard layout. Since we are both from germany :wink:
The Console opens up even if I block Infinity from loading fully. (Basically it looks for me the same as for Bloodyice)
So I really donā€™t know what the problem is other than something blocking infinity