Need Party Buffalo 2.0 Testers

Hey everyone, as the title says I need people to test Party Buffalo 2.0. Since this is a beta, I recommend that you make backups of stuff, although nothing should go wrong. If you go in to your Data partition and it doesn’t show any of your normal folders there, DO NOT CREATE THEM OR TOUCH ANYTHING. Party Buffalo doesn’t properly determine the file allocation table size (in comparison to the Xbox…) and because of that, for some different-sized drives (there are some slightly different 20 GB drives) it may be incorrect.

Download here: http://clkxu5.com/drivexplore/pb2.0beta.zip

Edit - Beta 3 here: http://clkxu5.com/pb2.0beta3.exe

I gotchu :wink: I’ll try not to break it :smile:

luv u ******

YEAH BOI.

Skecthyyyyyy :wink:

yo it’s just a precaution so no one makes me pay for accidentally broken **** that I could probably fix

Downloaded.

Kidding dude :wink: I like the new file layout < 3 I’ll have to test this with an error I found on the last PB :wink:

bropken link

An exception was thrown: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Press CTRL + C to copy the stack trace:

at CLKsFATXLib.File.Delete()

at Party_Buffalo.Forms.EntryAction.<EntryAction_Load>b__0()

OK

Now my house is on fire, thanks.

That must be something with my blog, because I can FTP and copy the link directly and it still does that. The latest source isn’t uploaded anywho.

I extracted some 30Mb profiles, arcade games and GoD games and they were all pretty fast.

I tested these devices, with said things:
-500 External HDD(16GB allotted) - Halo Reach GoD, 16MB Profile and a couple gamesaves.
-20GB OEM HDD - Arcade Games, some gamesaves and 30MB profiles.
-4GB USB Drive - Some gamesaves and small 2MB profiles.

Side program features tested:
-Search