.net framework 4.7

So it seems that there has been an update and I now need the newest .net framework. But it tells me that my computer is not able to install it. I am running windows 10 and have no idea what to do. All AV is off while trying to install .net. So I am lost.

Try install it from here: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/dotnet/2017/10/17/announcing-the-net-framework-4-7-1/

1 Like

Tried to run with web install and offline. Neither work still gives me the same message.

Currently having the same problem too.Running on windows 10 version 1607 and .net framework 4.7.1 could not be installed.

What exactly is the error

Screenshot%20(4)
This. I have tried to install on both computers in the house nothing works. Both computers are windows 10 and no firewall or antivirus is active.

Do you have the Windows 10 creators update installed?

I don’t have newer updates of Windows 10 installed but for me installing windows updates is a high risk of my pc not being able to boot back up without completely wiping my main drive afterwards anyway due to corrupted sectors on my main hard drive. This situation is quite unfortune to be honest, I’ve been using this trainer for nearing on a year and have been loving it.

4.7+ requires at least build 16299.192 which is the first content creator update. There are features in Infinity 4 that require the newer frameworks.

Run Windows Update to get the latest upgrades. The minimum requirement for Infinity is the Creators update released on April 5, 2017.

Well I am done with this trainer. It has been good. Best of luck to everyone. Thanks for all the replies.

For your own security, you should upgrade Windows. You’re probably missing a lot of security patches.

it also writes that it does not support the game.And the new version wants net framewor 4.7 to draw error error.Actualization gotten out for many reasons

I am sorry to hear that. Maybe you can buy a new HDD or ssd? They’ve gotten super cheap.

What i suggest also is to trash any antiviruses you have. Don’t listen to the paranoia the antivirus mafia spreads to extort your money, you don’t need them and they cause issues themselves hogging resources. My guess is your windows breaks when updating because some crappy AV is hogging resources and your system already having problems it trashes it completely.

Good luck