New Gundam Breaker Cheats and Trainer for Steam

New Gundam Breaker
This is the official discussion topic of the New Gundam Breaker Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Burst Gauge
4. Freeze Timer
5. Unlimited GP

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must replace the game launcher with a custom one to be able to use the trainer , You can get the custom launcher from here with details
Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/28/2019
    Started development

• 07/28/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

EAC BYPASS LAUNCHER

• Rename NewGundamBreaker.exe in main game directory (example C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\New Gundam Breaker) to NewGundamBreaker.exe.bak

• Place the EAC Bypass launcher into the main game directory

NewGundamBreaker.exe (124.5 KB)

1 Like

The New Gundam Breaker cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Mesmo com o o lançador personalizado o wemode não conecta ao jogo, o que pode ser???

Hi welcome to wemod. Please use English so we can help you better. Thanks

Are you receiving any error messages?

“Even with the custom launcher wemode doesn’t connect to the game, what can it be ???” is roughly what he said.

Even with the custom launcher wemode doesn’t connect to the game, i have receiving any error messages. can you help me?

Can you please post a screenshot of the error message you are receiving? Thanks!

I’m getting a similar error as well! WeMod doesn’t recognize that I’ve changed the launcher with the EAC Bypass launcher.

Since it uses a custom launcher to bypass EAC, you should be able to start the game manually and then click play in the WeMod app.

If you continue to have issues, take a look here at this support article :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! That’s what fixed my problem!

1 Like

Can you find a way to make it to where your pieces don’t fall off during a match? Because you can still die and respawn if all of your pieces get whacked off if they take too much damage. That and possibly see if you can do infinite ammo?

I’m sure he’ll take a look the next time he updates the game :slightly_smiling_face: @MrAntiFun

Dear Support and Gunpla battlers!
I already have an exe launcher called NewGundamBreaker on my game folder, do I have to delete it and replace+rename with the one posted here? or do I keep the two lanchers and only rename the original one?

Hey I bought this game i really want to add to Wemod Trainer but some reason i need help it seem that dont see the game file i just put in it and now i felt wasted on my money

Hi, I renamed the exe at the main directory and added .bak to it (making it .exe.bak) and added the EAC to the folder where the previous .exe is, change the shortcut in wemod and chose the EAC. When i launched it, it open and closes continuously. What should I do?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If your game is legitimately purchased from Steam, you shouldn’t have needed to change the file path in WeMod itself. The purpose of renaming the original is that WeMod won’t launch the original, but the bypass in the same folder instead.

• Because you’ve changed the file path to the .exe in the WeMod software, make sure it is actually correct.
  • Note that shortcuts on your desktop are not the .exe, they are the launcher, so if you’ve set that as the file path in WeMod it likely won’t work.
  • Try launching the game first. Then when on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod to press Play.

Hi

would it be possible to add a trainer that blocks allied AIs to make them inactive during missions

would make it easier for some of them or the AIs to hit the main objective too fast to pick up the pieces on the ground

1 Like