oPryzeLP has discontinued the pay to use MC360 NBT Editor and created a new free to use tool called Universal Minecraft Editor. https://www.universalminecrafteditor.com/ to download
- Compatible with Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Wii U, PC (Java), Windows 10, and pocket edition
- Loads straight from the USB now
- Multiple worlds open at the same time
- Chunk Locator lets you visually see your world by the chunk, in-game map overlay, top block, biome, and height for all three dimensions
- Edit tags just like the paid version
I didn’t notice any type of world converter in it so you’d have to pay to use that program still.