New MW3 Perk/Gameplay/Guns/Killstreaks IN ACTION [VIDEOS]

I’m being honest when I say there was nothing jaw droppingly brilliant in any of these details.

However, I do like the improved gun sounds with the echoing, the improved shadows and errr the survival mode looks more playable (and relevant) than zombies.

Edit: still not gonna buy it though

Awesome thread, I can’t wait for this game. I’m pumped to play this with Gamebattles!

This is 100% False There is no Party Chat for Search and Destroy.

Lol u just brought up bf3? :stuck_out_tongue:

very very VERY nice post!!! i knew a lot of this but its very organized and i learned a lot too, THANK YOU!! :smiley:

At least give credit: The Tech Game - All Modern Warfare 3 Info HERE | Updated Everyday

Even if you only copied part of it you still need to give credit.

awwww -respect for OP

great job!!!

Yer Ill Give Him Some Credit i got some information from His thread

The Tech Game - Account profile for Comments

Iv put his name at the bottom of my Thread

Damn.

I didn’t even know half of this stuff.
~Got to pre-order nou!

You sure?

Go look at my post big boiii.

I will keep making you mad all day.

#inb4kidreportsmypost.jpg

Infnity Ward Will Be Protected , So NO Modding ; Glitching Etc. this made me LOL

Quickscoping :smile: yeahhhhh

Nope There will be no modding.But some day some one will be able to mod it;)

Gold clan tag for any pre-order?

they said they same thing about MW2 and Blackops and what happen to them im not saying day 1 mods will be out but as long as there are modders games will be Modded thats like going to cheater and telling him to stop modding he would just LOL at you

Not 100% False. Search and Destroy may be aloud in Party Chat

20 x 1200 = 24000 / 1600 = 15 x $20 = $300

I’m going to be poor in the end :anguished:

/Sarcasm (I forgot to put this when I first posted it).

People might as-well Pre order Mw3 because its the same amount of money when you bye it and you get Extra things.People will be spending a lot of money at the end i agree

that would encourage cheating. dead teammates will tell the ones alive where the enemies are…