New State of decay 2 update may 18

Just started up SoD2 to find out that instant upgrades wasn’t working so I can’t instantly make buildings in my base which before it didn’t work, shaved hours and possibly days of work off and its a real shame this new update really threw a wrench in the works.
And No Reload isn’t working aswell which is a huge setback considering its the only way to maintain your chances of living by the skin of your teeth in Nightmare mode. thank god all hell didn’t break loose and all the cheats for the game didn’t work lol, anyway I believe and trust the developers of this great app to be at work as they always are perfecting every single cheat for each game as to achieve ultimate customer satisfaction, honestly love the work boys and can’t wait to see more in the future.
P.S - could you please make more games for the Windows Store version of games? if its not too much to ask along with this new update derailing the project momentarily, my apologies for taking too much of your time, thank you for everything you do and stay safe. #CoronasForCorona

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your kind words and we’re glad that you enjoy using WeMod. :slight_smile:

Please make sure that you use the search feature in the forum to locate the official thread for the trainer in question. There will usually be updates in there, some from staff. The game was updated and therefore the trainer needs to be updated.
For example, see this post: State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Cheats and Trainer for Xbox - #118.

This was also recently discussed here: More Windows Store love - #2 by Ravenfyre.

Have a pleasant day and stay safe. :slight_smile: