NEW | Topic of The Month #12 - April 2016

So a whole year has gone by since I started ToTM (Topic of The Month). There have been some subjects that have received more interest than others, and there were some which made me think that "this was a bad idea…"
It hasn’t sparked the community that much in the way I was hoping it would but to all those that have participated, I would like to say a big ‘THANK YOU’ for your support. For those who didn’t enjoy it so much, I welcome your feedback!

This month, I would like to ask you all for your feedback about the topics that have been posted and if you feel it’s worth continuing ToTM. And also the subject of this month’s topic…

• Would you like to see ToTM continued? If so, why? If not, why?

• What is the most useless feature you have ever seen or used on a console?

My answer;- I have never understood why I would want to view the ‘Friends List’ of my own friend. A useless feature in my opinion. I know of some who feel the Kinect was a waste too. I never used it much but it’s ok(ish).

1 Like

hmm interesting topic.
Well i wouldn’t mind seeing it more and my reason is Why not, you said it yourself some get more attention then others but that’s just how things are, I say keep it up.

As for the most useless feature , hmm well
I think the Avatar system on Xbox is very useless, cool? yea but they were never really embraced to the extent they could have been, I mean yea some small titles used them as your character but very few of those titles were worth the time and Price.