New Update Comments

Your installed games are listed at the top then a list of all games that aren’t installed. I’m confused what the issue is.

I’ve definitely been having problems with it! All of my games, minus one of them, have “No supported trainers available” even though a few days ago all of them had trainers available. I’ve no issue with the new look, however, it’s kind of hard to use infinity to play my games when I can’t even access the cheats I want to use.

2 Likes

That will be fixed in an update.

We can definitely add the recently played list back!

Thanks for the feedback.

Also I prefer knowing what you latest releases are over what’s featured even though typically latest is featured…

Like it’s nice every couple days opening infinity to see what’s up

And as I said awhile ago… like the whole * thing like I asked about steam integration… cause sometimes I get a humblebundle or like a gift… and it’s nice to know which games I have that have trainers for even if they not installed

The featured games are the latest. That’s the same!

Also, Infinity 4 is just a slight UI rework. Just wait for Infinity 5, the UI is being completely revamped.

Trainers that are old

Dying light
Dark souls 3
Payday 2
grandtheft auto 5
Total warhammer 2
Witcher 3

New trainers… so four of the new trainers are featured ?

Interesting. Looking into this now.

We’re going to be introducing an activity feed style in Infinity 5. It will be much more clear on what’s new.

Hi Chris - it just lists all installed games - if you’ve got a lot then it’s a pain searching. Previously we could click a button and sort by last played. It was a nice touch, and made getting into the game quicker.

Thanks for the explanation. That is definitely something we can look into adding back.

I have 85 games installed and dont have much of a problem i just star my favorite games and they are at the top of the list. Ezy pzy

Something I asked for awhile ago was like a steam link being told to use the star system

Honestly I have quite a number of games on steam so its quite tedious to know what I have that you cater for… like sure I can search but is there no solid way you can keep the star system after each update… cause I like knowing what trainers you have available to what I have ?

That isn’t possible without either forcing people to make their profile public or forcing you to login to your steam account through Infinity.

Well I would I mean

https://steamdb.info/

Isn’t a steam thingy… you just have to give your steam id and it gives everything ?

If people want it they would do it if you know what I mean… I mean yea a number of people are private but if they use wemod and liked it… then isn’t it just a webhook ?

Your profile still has to be public. If you look at the steam API that is one of the requirements.

Maybe a steam link could be an option in the settings tab. Like you go to setting/steam link and press a button saying “link steam library to Infinity” and follow a process of setting it up, checking if the profile is private (throwing an error if that is the case or, if the profile is public, the setup would proceed).

Yeah of course but I think a vast majority would like that

Or as said… not resetting the stars every update ?

A post was split to a new topic: Clear recently played games