New update: trouble finding game still not working

Yeah , my games aren’t working either , I hope they provide and update soon , to fix windows games , steam games and origin games.

1 Like

yeh me to i have tried everything uninstalling then regedit then restarted pc reinstalled and still nothing hope it’s soon

what’s the latest news admin none of my games still not working

What games aren’t working? We’ve pushed a number of updates that have fixed the majority of these issues.

None of the games are working. In fact, the installer keeps coming up with “There’s nothing to download” or something similar and will not finish even setting up the process.

How do you know the games aren’t working if you can’t even install it? What AV are you using?

all of my games dying light tomb raider kingdom come deliverance many more

Put some effort into your posts if you want help, we can’t read minds. List the games along with where you got them.

And update the client if you haven’t already.

all the games you see listed in the photo doesn’t work

Are the game pirated?

And are you using any kind of AV?

Prior to re-installing, it had stopped working with my games, specifically Far Cry 5, Borderlands, and a few others that I play regularly, which is why I uninstalled it and reinstalled – or have been trying to. Keeps coming up with “Failed to Download.”

That’s the screenshot of my re-install

Obelix1969’s screenshot is what was showing up for me, too, before I tried to reinstall.

This installer comes with the program files in it: https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download (does not include trainers)

Are you using an anti virus software or possibly a custom firewall?

Hi, sNaKe,

Thanks for the response. I’m not using a custom firewall, but I am using Avast anti-virus, which I’ve disabled to install. However, once I clicked the link you included in your response, Infinity loaded and found my games. Very strange.

Thanks!

Mike

You should add Infinity to the exceptions of Avast.
Avast is known for its useless blocking of harmless files and blocking of Infinity

no there from steam

and uplay origin gog galaxy

No