New update: trouble finding game still not working

That’s weird. are you on the newest Infinity version? Going to tag @frank he may be able to help.

Frank to summarise for you:
No games work.
“We’re having trouble finding your game”
No AV, non pirated games

same issue since the update the game section will not load I cannot even get to the games it does not show its blank just black no writing no pic no adverts nothing its the same with the dashboard section blank black nothing no writing no pic no adverts nothing please help when I click on the section nothing happens even my remote don’t work either

These issues are not related. We do not know what causes this error and there are currently not fixes for it. We are looking into it but need some additional information to help determine the cause. When WeMod is open press ctrl+shift+D then go to the console tab and under the drop down menu that says “Default Levels” select Verbose then right click on any message there and save as. Send @frank copy of it.

issues with wemod not picking up my origins install of dragon age origins its not playing no matter how many times I click play it does not read it the fix thing is not registering my game the remote no longer works either

Are you using the beta build?

No full version also I’m still getting the buffs and attack buff with them being stuck in stun mode all the time the remove magic/spell does not work either none of the attributes/abilities mode work either

Now dai is no longer working with we mod every-time I click a mod on it crashes I’ve updated we-mod and DAI and still plays up