New update: trouble finding game still not working

since the latest update infinity says having trouble finding game when it worked fine last week

2 Likes

We’re currently looking into this issue and will release a fix ASAP.

Which game is this happening for?

1 Like

I am have same problem with dragon age inquisition

I’m having this problem this morning with Total War: Warhammer II. It’s installed and running without issue. If I point Infinity at the steamapps/common/total war warhammer II folder, it says its “not a valid installation.” I then tried to drag the .exe into the dialogue box with the same result.

Should work soon pushing a new update. For infinity. They are

all of my games

Why typing like this. You are. Okay. Is everything?

This is fixed with the latest update!

Hahaha ya i put " they are " at the end so it didnt sound like i had something to do with it. Lol

I’m having the same issue. After the update to v4.0.3, none of my games can be found regardless of platform (Steam, Origin, Uplay, etc.), whereas on the previous version things were fine.

Now, Infinity is saying I have no installed games.

Could it be related to all the privacy updates everyone is pushing out due to changes in the EU laws?

Far Cry 5

No. Restart your computer. If it continues uninstall Infinity and reinstall it.

Thanks Chris. Did that. After reboot all my installed games came up. However, after starting one of them (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided) - it crashed on startup. And now all the installed games in Infinity are saying “No supported trainers available”

However, I see that that is documented and being worked on.

Same here - worked fine yesterday, updated infinity today and now doesn’t find Civ VI even though it’s running.

I’m personally having this very same problem, except for all of my games. In addition, when I’m trying to re-install Infinity, it keeps coming up with “FAILED TO DOWNLOAD :(”

same it says i have no games and when i drag and drop it says copy is valid

Indeed, ditto, even when I’m directly in the folder and looking right at the icons.

nope none of my games work i even uninstalled infinity even did regedit and stil nothing

i did that that even did a regedit cleaned everything up still doesn’t work

my games still not working