Nexomon: Extinction Cheats and Trainer for Steam

For those having crashing issues, first of all make sure that you haven’t opted into any beta/experimental versions of this game (which the trainer is not designed to support).

And then try these steps to see if anything changes:

1. Click the History button in the trainer, which is underneath the Play button.
  2. Select the most recent trainer in this list.

And then:

1. Launch the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for a couple of minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

Lets us know if this changes anything, please.
Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It still does not work, I still crash after doing all of that

Thank you for the help, but the Game crash after a fight against a wild Nexomon

Thank you for giving those steps a go, it was helpful to us.
I have passed this information onto a senior staff member. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve reinstall it and it still doesn’t work, I don’t think it’s my installation bud.

The Nexomon: Extinction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The game still crashes after this update, not sure why but it’ll just freeze after entering another area in the map or exiting out of battle

Same here I didn’t have the one hit KO cheat on as I think that would’ve been the most crash causing cheat but it still crashed so I don’t know

it works perfectly for me, so for those who crashes look at your own pc or game version, the mod works and does not crash, (one hit kill works strange, but works)

Not working. Game crashes.

The game does not crash on me, but the infinite health, stamina, and 1 hit kills still arent working.

1 Like

yeah like most people here I get a crash each time I change an area with any cheats active, I’ve created new saves and verified game files too with the same issue occurring. Sometimes you can proceed areas just fine others you cant but about 95% of the time it’s a crash.

1 Like

Yes, that is the exact problem I’m having, sometimes it’ll work when I enter into a new area but then I’ll crash if I try to go to the next or get into a battle, it confuses me that people are saying it works but it keeps crashing for me no matter what I try, my game is always up to date and nothing seems to help, it’s just the cheats crashing the game, I don’t crash if I don’t have it on.

1 Like

My game doesn’t crash but Unlimited health, Unlimited Stamina and one hit kill doesn’t work for me. any idea how to fix this? :frowning:

I have the same problem as most peoples have, it crashes whenever I use the one hit kills, unlimited health and stamina cheats. I didn’t use the rest so I don’t know about those tho. Immediately after the fight it crashes. And without cheats I don’t have any problems and my game is up to date so it must be a problem with the trainer.

Unlimited Health, Stamina doesn’t work…maybe don’t crash (in my version) but other go well.

Unlimited Health and Stamina, One hit Kill still not working

Update, please? :confused:

@STiNGERR here too ;S

update please!!!