Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Infinite materials for creating things, upgrading things and buildings. Cheats for the skirmishes between two factions, like infinite military might.

it would take two more trainer,

the first: infinite gold of the country for research / build / etc …
the second: accelerated search for building research, etc.

thank you in advance .

I found an issue with unlimited items, it registers as 99 in your inventory but not in shops. in the shops it registers how many you have actually picked up over time. Healing items also don’t register as infinite in battle along with the rest.

Speed up the time of the game to max when in kingdom builder for very fast research times. I maxed out my kingdom and coffers quickly by doing this. It’s so good :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t know if it’s due to the new version of the game but infinite health doesn’t work.
It gives 999 HP even if the normal HP are above this limit (all of my characters have 1k+ HP) and life goes down when hit.
The result is that when some monsters hit you with more than 999 damages, you die.
Is it possible to solve this problem?

Thx alot for your work :grinning:

The trainer is current having a issue with the latest version of the game.
The unlimited items for example doesn’t seem to working, when I try to enable it, it just resets to “off” and nothing happens.
I’d really appreciate if you could dedicate some time to update the trainer in the near future if possible.

Thank you for making such a trainer in the first place.

Currently the mod is out of date, is there any update work being done on it or will there be no further mod updates for this game?

What is broken?

Hi you die when at 0hp with the unlimited hp cheat on and i cannot turn on the unlimited item use or easy kills cheat at all thanks

As long as i use it, it seems that infinite life is not working quite well. The number of HP is about 1k but some monsters are dealing much more than that and the amount of hp is decreasing when hit.
That’s all I have experienced for myself.

If you could fix that it would be great!

Thx alot for the job you are doing :slight_smile:

OK so i have found that when i use this -after saving at monuments or whatever you call them, - after saving , the game crashes. nothing i can do or have done seems to rectify this. does anyone else have this issue?

Can you update the mod, it is not working in version 2.0.
Thank you

1 Like

An update would be really appreciated as the trainer currently isn’t working. Thanks in advance. =)

Wish there was some way to skip or bypass the Kingmaker Trials…

So like, is this mod dead?

No. What is the issue?

I don’t think the mod works with version 2.01… Atleast not for me

The issue is that the mod doesn’t work at all with the last version of the game.

Which cheats?

All of them. The latest version of the game is not compatible with the trainer. None of the cheats work.The trainer doesn’t even read the game as running when playing it.