Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Those are different issues. Unless wemod shows playing, the trainer isn’t even injected. Obviously none of the cheats will work if trainer isn’t injected

Before launch it says, “This trainer might not work with you game version, do you want to test it out anyway?” Implying that the game has been updated, whereas the trainer has not. Right? So the trainer needs to be updated, since the latest version for that trainer dates back to April. The game has been updated since April…

I hate that message because it’s misleading. Yes game has updated but it doesn’t mean trainer is broken unless you test it out and check each cheat individually. Only a few cheats get broken at worst.

So far, nobody has even reported which cheats are broken. They can’t inject the trainer thinking trainer is broken. Which isn’t even a trainer issue. The solution to that is to spam the play key

I’ll ask a tester to test this trainer out.

Hi there STN, I’m sorry to join in on this but as I am currently playing this game, loading the game via the WeMod App, I can do the following.

Activate Unlimited Health, but it does nothing, when any other cheat is activated I.E. Unlimited items, it automatically turns itself off. I have not tested the character speed adjuster, as it’s not really something I wish to use personally. I will admit, I am unsure as to how to report these as broken otherwise I would, but I did check here to see if there was a discussion, so I thought it best to just let you know on here. Apologies, but thank you for your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m terrible at explaining things, but this is whats going on for me as well, along with the pop up version-related messages.

Here is what I wrote about 2 months ago but it seems you didn’t read it :

Other users put messages on the other part of the mod.
What do you want more to help you updating the mod?

Hi, Yeah F5-F6(easy kills and kill all) does NOT work, the only thing that works is the Zing gauge, Unlim HP does not work! Using the latest version from 17 aug. Would appriciate a fix.

Trainer not working with the latest version. Can’t get any of them to work.

Most of the stuff here does not work as this trainer has not been updated in a VERY long time.

It’s been about 4 months since we asked for an update…
Vote in the app and perhaps, by chance, if the creator is in good shape, we may have an update somedays.

Vote for an update. This trainer doesn’t seem very popular so if people vote, i will have to update

This game is 50% off for the steam Autumn sale. So it might pick up some new players. If you want an update, now would be the time to vote for it.