NieR Automata Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Check again. There’s two.

There is literally three items that comes up with a search term “nier” and two of those are for different versions of NieR Automata.

ya i saw that and for some reason the gods edition one wont run my game even though there the same game

1 Like

become as gods edition Trainer doesn’t work on steams version of the game even though there the same game if you buy the DLC

1 Like

Any word on a fix?

Nope

The NieR Automata cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Jumps cheat added
  • Easy Upgrades cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for update
I go to :arrow_forward:

Thank you so much

Are they working for anyone? I’m now able to toggle the cheats but they aren’t actually doing anything…

Can it be upgraded to be the same as BECOME AS GODS Edition?

1 Like

Fast kill, Unlimited Items, Instant Skill Cooldown, Unlimited Jumps and Easy Upgrades as well as Set Funds don’t work, where if I activate them, it just deactivates, and Set Funds just doesn’t work.

2 Likes

how does the infinite item and easy upgrade work?

Unlimited health doesn’t work, I am still dying.
Can somenone update it please? I just bought the game.

1 Like

any trick to using unlimited items/easy upgrade?

can you update the cheats for this game?

Not sure if this is the correct place for a mod suggestion. Is there any way a mod could be added for infinite health for hacked machines? The infinite health cheat does not effect said machines once they are under your control.

Yes. same issue only Unlimited health and level up works

Easy upgrades cheat does not work for pod upgrades, while it removes the material requirements for weapon upgrades it does not do the same for pod upgrades.

Everything appears to be working. The only problem I’ve come across is that if you’re using the trainer and reach a key point in the game, the game won’t let you progress any further. That’s happened to me twice already, both involving 9s. And you can’t just restart the game without the trainer to get by that point, you have to start the game from scratch and play through everything without the trainer to continue.

unlimited health does not work on very hard mode a simple ground enemy has killed me and forced me to restart all my progress.
My guess is because very hard mode does so much damage that the health can’t inf regen it fast enough. you might need to add a immune to damage considering very hard does a whole bunch times more damage than normal

1 Like