Night of the Dead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ok not everything is working free reseach don’t work free craft needs an update there is reforge that still cost and repair cost as well, need to add unlimited ammo there are guns now

are you using the beta build?

No I am not. It says pretty clearly not to use beta build so I did that. I just tried playing again and now none of the cheat works(tried on stable version 2.4.1)… I’m trying to update the game to normal version to see if it works… :cry:

Okay. I’ve got most of the cheats to work except the things CrimsonRaven mentioned. Solution was to NOT choose stable build and just leave the version to “none”. I guess “use stable version” was from long long ago…

don’t turn the free reseach on it don’t work but it makes the game crash too i think

The Night of the Dead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

They have updated it again today, the previous one no longer works. Regards

can we have a update kindy please?

edit- it’s working already…

Changes:

• Fast Kill cheat added

The mod works in single player.
However, when I try to start the game via Wemod in multiplayer on a dedicated server, the connection drops and I end up back in the game’s main menu.

I can start the game via Steam, connect to the dedicated server and then turn on the mods.

However, only upgrading buildings will then work.

I can neither craft for free, research for free, nor build for free!

These mods will then not work.

Hi there. Please be informed that the mods provided can only be utilized in single-player or offline modes. WeMod strictly prohibits the use of cheats in multiplayer or co-op games. Even in dedicated servers or private lobbies, using mods is considered an online mode violation. If mods happen to function in multiplayer, it’s unintended, and we hold no responsibility for any repercussions arising from their use in online environments.

The new version has been updated and the cheat is no longer working

4 Day after last Update the next one. From vers.3.4.2.15.to 3.4.2.18. Cheats are not working longer.

1 Like

Changes:

2 Likes

The Trainer need update again can update first? I playing my friend and some mods not work again :frowning:

It’s now back in the creator’s queue to be updated. Thanks for being patient.

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like