Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The new godmode, infinite hp, super damage, super ki damage, damage multiplier don’t seem to work for me

1 Like

hey just a heads up but the unlimited items no longer works for blacksmith items. ran out of umbracite and just noticed. not sure if i am doing anything wrong but had to throw that out there. everything else seems to work pretty good! thanks as always!

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed when I lost my only quality umbracite.

Yeah, sadly it stopped working for me too

how does the max drop rate and item rarity work exactly? i activated it and started seeing stuff drop that i had never seen in the area before. does the cheat give you the end game armor right away or is there armor in these areas that have super rare chance to drop?

I unstalled everything and it still doesnt work. So Ill wait for the next update

its more the latter it give you item that rarely drop not outright give you end game item

Having the same issue. Last version of the trainer worked great.

I did, still doesnt work

For those curious, the trainer does work in multiplayer though be aware of, unlimited buff timers effect everyone regardless of being host. If someone dies they keep the invul buff that prevents them from damaging anything\being dmgd so that would have to be turned off for a few seconds if it’s to wear off.
Also not sure how it’s not working for some people but everything “works on my machine” :^)
Don’t recommend going into games with damage cheat or ki break buff along with unlimited ki as this is an easy way to out yourself lol.

1 Like

dude thanks so much you fix the oymno problem

Hey for anyone that’s losing smithing items due to the Unlimited Items cheat “not working” what i had to do was just open up the Items tab in pause menu and tab over to “Smithing items” as long as you have 1 of an item it will set it to (99), (999), or (9999) depending on how much you had at the time. Hope this helps someone. :v::sunglasses::v:

right when i needed it, thx!

It would be nice if the trainer got an update, if nothing else then just to get rid of the message “this trainer is incomapible with your game version”

the cheats work fine, but the message is kind of annoying me at this point.

The Nioh 2 – The Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Edit Gems Of The Departed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Maybe some options to reduce gold and stuff like gold or glory ^^

I can’t load save game, seem like I have to play again from the start :frowning:

Update1: I can’t start new game at all after I choose all thing I can choose it CTD.

Update2: I repair game and it work now !!!

1 Like

Thanks for this trainer - everything worked great!

With the new update. The game crashes every now and then I can’t seem to get past the cut scene before the second main boss fight. There were zero crashes before the update. Can you please update the cheats to work with the updated game.

1 Like

same for me , had zero crashes before the update , but now its evrey now and then.

how did you fix it please?