Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Mega Amrita
4. Mega Gold
5. Unlimited Living Weapon Gauge
6. Unlimited Living Weapon Duration
7. Unlimited Items
8. Freeze Current Skill Points
9. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/09/2021
    Started development

• 09/09/2021
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 09/10/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Not Working with Epic’s free version, please fix it.

3 Likes

Yep, for now not working on Epic with free version of the game.

The game had an update on launch. The trainer will be updated ASAP.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this to be updated!

when the new update for the trainer is going to come out?

Epic version not working. Nioh version 1.24.01

One Hit Kill no effect big enemy

The Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@MrAntiFun

Still not working after most recent update on the epic store free version is:

Unlimited HP - Allows you to turn on, but not working.
Mega Amrita - Once activated, automatically turns off.
Unlimited Items - Once activated, automatically turns off.
Freeze Current Skill Points - Once activated, automatically turns off.

This was through the app. Once I downloaded the trainer from this page, it worked.

Hello Wemod team-Id like to request an update that adds will make it so that it has the same options as Nioh 2,havnt played the game yet but ik its a bit different so make it as close as possible as Nioh 2 mod options-Thanks in advance and have a good day!

download the trainer and it should work for the epic version.

I dont like how they dont make a version for epic, it feels like the old days of MrAntiFun where you had to download each trainer for each game and they all worked fine no matter if its on gog epic steam or origin why is wemod so bad

1 Like

can work
I just add the nioh launcher at stream

doesnt work for the new updated version unfortuantely

So far, the only issue I had was getting the cheats to load. But for Epic, I simply found the exe application file and made it launch from the Epic Folder on my HDD. So my issue is fixed and so far the cheats are working really well. It has made the game a little more enjoyable because I’m not dying like every five seconds lol :stuck_out_tongue: I’ve already completed this without cheats on my PlayStation but it took me forever XD

I would love to see these cheats added to WeMod for Nio

• Unlimited Patronage Levels

• Unlimited Items BUT separate for each item

• Speed Increase for sprinting

• Customisation

It does work for Epic :slight_smile: All you need to do is locate the exe application file and make it launch that way instead of just opening Epic and running it. Hope I’ve helped :slight_smile: Good Luck and happy gaming

Hey Ladies and Gents!^^

Seems like same problems as on the trainer of CheatHappens, bc Game is very unstable with the trainer in the Backround - game often crashes directly to the desktop.

Windows Events: ErrorCode @ NIOH.exe: 0xc0000005

Game runs great without a trainer in the backround.

Game is already updated to v1.24.02 // That’s why the trainer needs an update.
As a sidenote: The trainer options mostly work fine, but the stability of the game isn’t the best anymore! - You can play sometimes more than 60min. without a crash, but also the game likes to crash after only a few seconds upto a minute!

• Will do some ScreenRecords, to proof, that the game runs unstable af with a trainer.

Probs to the providers and programmers, bc Plitch f.e. is mostly way behind current gameversions.^^

• Until further Informations, peace.
1 Like

Yeah i get some Error Message that begins with Epic Store und some Foreign letters. I guess they are japanese? Please update the trainer! Thanks!

Open WeMod Trainer-Manager,
Choose NIOH Overview,
Right upperside “Play”,
There you have to setup the .exe files, of 32/64bit Epic Games Launcher(.exe):

1. 32bit
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Engine\Binaries\Win32\EpicGamesLauncher.exe

2. 64bit
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Engine\Binaries\Win64\EpicGamesLauncher.exe

…as well as NIOH-Launcher.exe and NIOH.exe.
Here:
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Nioh\nioh.exe + nioh_launcher.exe

After that, you can click onto the Play-Button and the Error-Message will be gone and the trainer should also work.

This “foreign Symbols” are Japanese-Language from the Game-Developer.^^ Not a part of WeMod.

1 Like