Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Nioh: Complete Edition / 仁王 Complete Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Money
5. Unlimited Amrita

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/08/2017
    Started development

• 11/08/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Options for more cheats as well:

Max weapon familiarity
Max weapon proficiency
Unlimited living weapon gauge
Max living weapon gauge
Max drop rate
Max materials drop rate
One hit kill
Max prestige points

4 Likes

awesome as always, would be nice a cheat to make the game playeable with keyboard and mouse :grimacing:

Lul You want impossible cheats :stuck_out_tongue:
Ask the devs though. I’m sure they care about you enough to make it a thing :wink:

Thats not a cheat but requires a mod to allow KB and M compatibility.

great trainer thanks again

hehe yea i was kidding, i will send devs a picture of my curly tail and they will add K&M soon enough.
A friend that knows how to use a joystick tested the cheats and was happy :100:

1 Like

what about items? or crafting materials ? :smile:

good evening! here I can not start the cheat mode for Nioh! each time it loads but it fails in the launch of the game but the game launches anyway without the cheat activate! as I can do to successfully launch the cheat system for the game? thank you

Me, I’m just happy that something like this had the basics already tweaked. I’d probably try and focus on breaking the lvl 400 cap and go 100% max out every attribute to 100, and then focus on the item registry later on.

Would love the option to spawn in items!

Would unlimited items be a possibility?

I would also love the option to disable the level cap.
Or unlimited samurai, ninja and omnyoji points

infinity is not able to find nioh game folder. doing it manually but still no success. i need help to make it work.

Select main game base folder

i did that but nothing is happening. it does not got selected. worked for resident evil 7 but not working for nioh.

i have Nioh.Complete.Edition.REPACK-KaOs version. its cracked. maybe this information helps somehow.

Oh. Yeah maybe the exe name is different for you. Can you post your game folder structure and the exe name?

Hey there I’m loving the mod but there is just one thing the Unlimited Amrita and Unlimited Money doesn’t seem to stick the first time I launched it the tool set everything to max 999999+ but after that it stopped is there something I’m missing should I be in offline mode? But in total this mod is amazing and I’m enjoying it immensely!

-edit-
Never mind it works fine I’m just an idiot lol

Would it be possible to get these added?

1. Inf Items
  2. Inf AGYO Points
  3. Inf UNGYO Points