No Bloom in halo reach for next title update. When halo:Annivery out

I heard from from one of friend that works for the Australian Cyber League that there be No bloom for the Dmr for the next title update when Halo:Anniversary edition comes out/
Skip too 4:00-4:20

You’re thought’s?

Amazing.

They look good but at the end of the day they are just maps, You will use them for maybe 3 months then stop and play whatever is newest. also its the same gamemodes but in a different enviroment and with a game like this i really dont see the point

Halo 1 maps beat all new maps.

Hang em High and battle creek for the win!

GOOD!
No more recoil/bloom fromt the gun makes it a lot more like Halo 2-3. Amazing in my eyes.
Unfortunately, maybe it’s only for the CE expansion or game. Not sure.

The only too play the maps is on the halo reach disc if im not mistaking,i think its vice versa…

Is that cody in your sig? xD
JK

This game looks the same as Halo: Reach.

it’s a title update for reach.

that’s because it IS reach

343i

Picking up where Bungie failed, 1 month at a time.

****ing fantastic. Also, Bleed-through melee’s are back. See 3:26.

Look like armor lock isn’t going anywhere lol

OT: Why did people complain about the bloom? I don’t get it >.<

So they removed bloom on the dmr and kept it five shot kill? Wow reach is going to be even more ruined.

No Recoil for DMR?!?! I might actually start playing Reach Again.

The BR was 4-shot and was perfect, I don’t know what you are smoking, mate.

And that was a 3 round burst that required you to get every round into them for the 4 shot kill. The across map dmr spam is ridiculous as it is now there is going to be no bloom? It’s going to be stupid. They need to put the damage down so it’s like a 7 - 8 shot kill.

You are dumb.

For halo3 it took three shoots in the body and one in the head.

It’s gonna be the same thing 4 shoots in the body
and one in the head.

The more skilled players are gonna rape more bad kids in te game.:stuck_out_tongue:

Like me beating you. <3

3:26, bleed through melee.

No **** but I highly doubt you could consistently 4 shot everyone every game.

It’s gonna be the same thing 4 shoots in the body
and one in the head…

Derp how is that the same? For starters the dmr is a single fire weapon removing bloom will just turn it into a less powerful sniper. The br had a 3 round burst and over range it would spray the only way to 4 shot someone is to get all nine bullets from the first 3 bursts to hit then make sure the 4th burst is a headshot. If one of those bullets missed your not going to be getting a 4 shot.

The more skilled players are gonna rape more bad kids in te game.:stuck_out_tongue:

Like me beating you. <3

I’d like to see you try.

this guy who is playing has no skill on this game.

but the map looks good

That map looks sexy. Can’t wait.

And no bloom on the DMR, even sexier. Time to put try hard panties on come November.