No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Voted for update with my remaining tokens just now after I saw that.

Thanks ptondo.

Let’s go guys let’s get this updated to not start back at lvl1 ugh…

1 Like

@STN
Please add in Unlimited nanite’s and other currencies to the mod with the update. Spent my 3 tokens on the request for update for todays patch. Thanks for the great work. :innocent:

Bought 15 tokens… spent them all on the vote for the update.
The problem I think you’re going to have is with the VR stuff going live, and when I say live, I mean it’s online multiplayer. We all know how well that works out.

love this trainer … but new beyond update has made it stop working :frowning:

Used my remaining tokens! Let’s gooo! We need just under 300 more votes :smiley:

2 Likes

just spent all the points i had saved since joining on this vote lol only 45 to go!

2 Likes

I’ve put some points too. 5 to go. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

we are thare YAY the vr will be hard to and the new operating system

1 Like

Just subscribed, hopefully this can be updated soon.

Added tokens hoping it will get updated soon

Operating System? do you mean Vulkan or what?

yes

any updates?

When the new version hits (since the vote goal for an update was reached) would it be possible to add any of the following options?;

1. Unlock moused over inventory slot (or space station unlimited inventory upgrades, or if not just an unlock all slots)
  2. Reputation multiplier (or add/remove X reputation for Y race)
  3. Learn all words of Y Race (or npcs allow unlimited learning of words)
  4. Add X Nanite Clusters (or unlimited)
  5. Add X Quicksilver (or unlimited)
  6. Add X Credits
  7. Reset Wanted Level
  8. Unlimited Ship Fuel (warp, thruster and impulse)
  9. Instant Scanning
1 Like

Use this one till STN can update his

May want to wait for a bit longer. The update was pretty big and changed a lot of stuff, and also came with a good amount of bugs, so additional patches may be coming fairly frequently. Unless, of course, STN can spare the time to keep on top of this for a little while.

See the comment above yours

A post was merged into an existing topic: No Man’s Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam