No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ya most likely windows defender being dumb. Or if it was working before sometimes an update to infinity will " wake " up windows defender

yeah, but it takes longer, and also you could just use cheat engine if you wanna go that far, but its nicer to just hit a button. um ASSUMING (which i know is dangerous) that it just means he has to add them to the list of items that would become infinite. i say that because i would guess that the cheat looks at the item and goes something like “oh, this is carbon, carbon is NOW stacked to 999” but then it hits something new and it goes “what is this garbage?” HOWEVER!! the free crafting works on new items still :slight_smile: so thats always a major plus!

Hey, know be while for update, appreciate work creator doing.
Tried version guard but it did not work either, came up with message ‘preparing game’ as it should. Loaded in with cheats working then crashes. Now the game crashes after 5-10 minutes onward of playing, even when loaded by itself through steam.
Could be the save file or until update comes along it will keep crashes?
Just be nice to hear ideas.
Cheers

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list.

I don’t think trainer needs an update. Haven’t been reported broken to me in

2 Likes

Hey cheers for reply, will change settings around. Infinity says there no version of game available at the moment. Will see if it changes after these setting are applied.

Ctrl + F4 is the default key for the Sentinels. However, there will come a time when you NEED those Sentinels, and you’ll need the Walker Sentinels active. To equate it with GTA V, think of it as a 4 star wanted level.

EDIT: Almost forgot. If you manage to get the Walkers activated, don’t try to leave the planet. The alert gets forwarded to the Sentinel spacecraft. Take enough of them down… You might get the level 5 alert in space, which I believe is a cruiser.

just got Infinity to operate yes the windows defender was being Dumb, but the Infinity has a game version August 1 2018 with a message on Infinity window No Supported Trainers Available, so it appears to me …yup it is broke …lol.
none of the keys will activate

Well then you are doing something wrong because it work just fine for me. Latest update.

Heyy, anyway to get infinite nanite cluster? THX

Trainer isnt working for me anymore.

when will the trainer be updated to latest patch?? 08/06/2018

What is broken?

Have you guys heard of vg?

Had similar issues too, game crashing, no available version.
My case, solved by uninstalling game, infinity plus version guard. Restarting each time, then reinstall.
With advice from STN (Trainer maker) make exception with firewall for infinity.
Load the game first, then load up infinity
On mine it still shows no available trainer. However
go to version underneath (mine is 30 July 2018) and activate that.
Cheats that I use only and work are unlimited health, jetpack, stamina, mining beam, no reload,overheating. Unlimited resources at times.

Cheers for update! Solid work

@STN Nothing is broken. Everything works as intended. I’m currently playing it right now as of posting this and it’s all working.

Awesome trainer. Just one small bug. When trying to open the craft menu Z, and selecting which to craft while scrolling, the game crashes :frowning:

Make sure to have the Free Crafting turned off when opening the Z build menu and use the Easy Base Building for that menu. It’s a known crash that several people have reported above.

1 Like

okay thank you so much!!

Quick question, how does the Decode All Words work? I talked to some aliens with it active and they still speak gibberish. I learned a new word with it active and it just gave me one word.

i have started the game today and some of the mods are not wroking like jetpack and the stamina and instant scanner cooldown pls fix this c::pray::pray: