No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Steam version?

What do you mean steam version. Im latest version but when i open steam the game did update and then some of the mods didnt work yester day it worked fine the game version is 1.54

STN the mods that are not working are:
unlimited jetpack
unlimited stamina
no overheating
no reload
instant scan cooldown for the ship
everytime that i click the mods they go green and then go back to grey
pls fix :c

He was asking if you are running the game on steam or GOG there budā€¦ but your last post pretty much answered that.

So the trainer was working fine yesterday Aug 9. This morning Aug 10 Steam pushed an update to No Manā€™s Sky. Now the trainer says no supported version. When I hit play it loads and then crash to desktop after it says Hello Games. I assume the trainer will need an update to the latest version of NMS?
Thanks

This is correct infoā€¦ These were fine until today. now not working auto reverts to OFF.
unlimited jetpack
unlimited stamina
no overheating
no reload
instant scan cooldown for the ship
everytime that i click the mods they go green and then go back to grey

2 Likes

Guys should have VERSION GUARD enabled so you can still use the trainer

too late now

I can confirm that some cheats are not supported by this new version of NMS. The cheat seems like it will need to match the update of the game.

This is not a solution for games that need updating because they are not working properly. It does not do me any good to use a trainer, if the game is not running. This is only my opinion.

version guard is not supposed to be a permanent solution. itā€™s there so if thereā€™s an update people still can use it until the trainer gets updated.

3 Likes

When I have free crafting enabled and press ā€œZā€ in game to bring up the menu no man sky stops responding and I have to manually close down the program. is there a fix for this issue??

That is why it crashes.

6 Likes

F2,F3,F6 are not working

What cheats donā€™t work? Hotkeys are editable so they areā€™t the same for everyone.

oh sorry didnt know, so, ā€œno overheatingā€, ā€œunlimited jetpackā€, ā€œunlimited staminaā€. Those are not working for me, dont know about others

1 Like

The only thing that works for me is the no overheating and decode all words. Any idea why nothing is working?

@dieseljunky Iā€™m sure @STN is aware of this please wait until you see notifications come in on the app or website when NMS is updatedā€¦thereā€™s no point spamming this page telling or demmanding him to update itā€¦

Just waitā€¦ FFS!

3 Likes

ā€¦ seeing as this was my very first post (just signed up today) i donā€™t know how i am spamming but hey thanks for the replyā€¦Also not sure what i said was demanding but i guess some people see things differentlyā€¦

I think he means the amount of people saying itā€™s not working as spamming not you explicitly

2 Likes