No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Correct! Thank you @N1ceToMeetYou :heart: :+1:

2 Likes

Is there an instant scan option? Looks like waiting to scan items can be a bit taxing since exploring is a large part of the game and scanning is critical to that.

@shavlik once updated, you can spam the scan.

Till then you can add 3x scanner modules to decrease the waiting time in your Multi-tool. Same goes for jetpack. Put 3x S-class modules in the tech slots of your suit and you can jetpack for a long time. You can buy these modules on the stations, get Lucky with repairing broken technology or use a save game editor (at your own risk).

I appreciate @STN and all there work on this Trainer even with its behind the actual patch of the game which in some games is updated quite frequent aka ARK you can still use this trainer and still get ahead. What I am curious about is when I use the Free Crafting my game crashes each time when trying to build a base. Now is that because I have to use the Base Building Easy Craft trainer?

You answered your own question in the first sentence…

I appreciate @STN and all there work on this Trainer even with its behind the actual patch of the game

This prob because STN hasn’t updated for a bit, plus his working on new requests and other trainers that are more popular… He’ll post here once his updated it bossman.

STN is currently on updating the cheats for the newest version.
It’ll take some time but he hasn’t abandoned this trainer.

Hmph I would about give up by now, same with a few others on here since Dev’s like to update there game every 2-5 days…

Today

2 Likes

@STN FYI There’s a big expermintal patch being added just now : https://steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/1736588252368066560/

Guess that will be live tomorrow or a day later.

However don’t see any changes to mechanics involved the trainer. For example last update fixed a weapon reload bug and that trainer option didn’t function.

Well ■■■■ the devs. STN will update it and if people finally install version guard they’re in luck and can use it if not they wait for the next update

It’s a constant battle @N1ceToMeetYou but yeah I’m sure @STN will do it in his own sweet time…that’s why us Pro’s and Users love STN :heart:

3 Likes

@STN is like “hi” and all pros and users are like “:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: true…

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Free Starship Crafting cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Hey mate
Thanks for hard effort keeping trainers up to date.
With latest update to this, the unlimited resources does not work like it did before. Seems it takes ages before it tops the item up, use to be instant. Also items I have not clicked on get topped up once it does load.
Already checked with wemod update to let it through firewall. Tested the list, so far the first all the way to no reload work. Not sure about the others yet.

2 Likes

Same issues here, also tried and checked the same thing re:unlimited resources

The rest so far also seem to be ok - but haven’t gone into full testing else.

1 Like

Try using nmssaveeditor, useful until fixed. here video on basics if need be… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWPuzh9ttTk&index=27&list=LLIfcSKY0swp4nV8_1X-cVxQ&t=340s
just back up saves in case

On top of it as always.Thanks STN. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game changed. This is the third time it changed how it handles resources and i can’t control it. In the next update, it will probably go back to the old way or become worse, idk.

1 Like

I did notice something the Sentinels alert isn’t working. And some of the Base Building Easy Craft doesn’t work I am heading off to work but later on tonight ill do some more testing and give accurate update on the issues.