No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i have noticed the following few issues. For some reason the infinite resources cheat is not working after the update. Secondly- every time you open a build menu while easy exosuit craft is on the game crashes.
Hope you can iron this out soon!

Thanks for explaining, understand now. See how it goes with next updates, there will be many more I foresee lol

Is the Decode All Words taken out

Yes. STN took all cheats that are not made for the latest version out and adds them as soon as he updated the cheat in question

Thank you STN very very much

So, iā€™m just wondering if maybe iā€™m not doing something right ā€¦ but after the update that i was told to wait forā€¦ now only the no atlas required works, nothing else will turn on. Could it be that iā€™m missing something? I see that a lot of people arenā€™t having any issues persey so that is why iā€™m asking.
Thanks in advance for replies.

when you activate ā€œunlimited resourcesā€ and ā€œunlimited unitsā€ when you press ā€œzā€ to build the game it is blocked and you have to restart it.

Donā€™t leave them turned on. Only activate them when you need them

Iā€™ve found that if I have free starship crafting active and hit Z to build a deployable, game crashes. Not a huge deal but I have had to redo some progress because I forgot to tap F10 prior to deploying my save thing

It was said many times before that you shouldnā€™t use build menu when you have that cheat activated

I even changed the name to ā€œfree starship craftingā€

:woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Im having a problem with the infinite resources How does it actually work as when I click an item with it selected, it does not do anything. Sometimes it just infinites a completely random item
Sorry for the disturbance

and the other cheats work so it is not a problem of them not being activated

Trainer dev explains it here. Because of update

any chance of getting infinite boost? the one you would use to travel between planetsā€¦ since the infinite resources is being buggy because they keep changing things, it makes the ability to keep the thrusters fueled nearly impossibleā€¦

note i mean likeā€¦ without having to blow up 50 asteroids before finally getting one with something that will fuel the dang things

Hello STN, thank you for all the work you have done on so many game. I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

I wanted to let you know that the unlimited resources only works on some of the resources for me.

Copper and all items i gather with terrain manipulateur are not unlimited. Some things i craft (Metal Platting) become unlimited but not (Nano Tubes) all. To be honest i dont need unlimited crafted items just resources.

Also could you add a cheat so i dont have to recharge the terrain manipulator like you did for the mining laser?

Thank you again for all the great work you have done :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey,just a bit of info about the infinite resources and his insight on it atm.
Also agree about the infinite terrain add on.

Love the trainer, helps play the game a lot. When the mod was Infinity the ā€˜Unlimited Resourcesā€™ worked very well, when a resource was clicked on that resource would go to 1000, since the upgrade to WeMod It no longer has the same effect, some work and some donā€™t, not sure how it is working! Now with another update, I presume, the ā€˜Unlimited Resourcesā€™ is no longer working!? (will not switch on)