No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

hey,just a bit of info about the infinite resources and his insight on it, can apply to update(1/9/18) that just happen too

YOU PURPOSEFULLY IGNORED ME FOR LIKE 2 MONTHS? I PAY YOU LIKE 59 DOLLARS A YEAR TO GET GOOD SERVICE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET? yefeg

Huh?

He isn’t ignoring you. STN has over 230 games to update constantly and he can’t spend all of his time on 1 game adding options and updating it. We would love to be able to add everything that everyone wants but we simply can’t for various reasons.

2 Likes

How did i ignore you?

Also just a fyi: the payment is for the remote app
and other features. The trainer itself is free and you’re not paying foe that so not sure what that has to do with anything :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I appreciate your hard work STN. With the latest 1.58 update, the game freezes when opening with wemod.

Update please ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Is the unlimited units being worked on right now? It doesn’t seem to work for me.

STN would be aware this needs updating, if read earlier chat there is info about it.

Please stop cheat for no man sky , this game is online coop and i have only cheater by my team this is fack.

i send report ticket by no man sky for the website .

!!! WEMOD is for offline cheating , not online !!!

1 Like

Yes and we always say the trainers are for offline use only ! No online !
We cant be held responsible for idiots who use these online !
And its also single player tooo

Agree with ptondo, dont shoot down the whole for one idiot who does not respect what this is for, its stated by the creators for non-online purposes only.
This game does have a non-cooperative mode as well by the way.

1 Like
1 Like

I"m assuming @STN already knows but the game crashes every time I try to base build something in game it doesn’t matter which item as soon as I hit F to build the item the game crashes!

What cheats do you have activated while doing so?

Free craft isn’t for base building. Disable it

Easy base building is for base building

Ok thanks I should have known that it makes sense know that you say it!

Unlimited Resources & Unlimited Units, and Unlimited Health cheats no longer work on Steam Version. Also Version shield indicates that it no longer matches the current game. Free Crafting also seem to cause the Steam version to Freeze where the only way out is to force quit via Task Manager.

Yep, if there is some free time i would appreciate an update :heart:

i really like a update 2 for this game …