No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I guess not. We have over the required votes to have the trainer updated, do we have an ETA on the fix?

just relax there are only so many people doing these updates, i been waiting 2 months for this update to but i cant complain since these guys are mostly doing this for free. Also i hope our creators are doing great and had a great holiday!

1 Like

Yep. If you look at top requested updates, the list is slowly getting done.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Not everything is fixed. I fixed like 7?10? broken cheats, 10 broken cheats remaining to fix. It was either push now or push after i am done completely.

I think everyone prefers push now.

Thanks for working on this! Can’t wait for unlimited fuel to be fixed but this is great. I hope you have a great new years!

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

no man sky, my game freeze every time I try to place/build something on the ground. is there a reason for that? all other cheats seem to be working fine except when I try to place or build something as soon as I select building/ item blueprints it just freeze.

Use easy base building cheat for base building.

Use free crafting for exosuit/starship crafting.

Literally says so in trainer notes.

same, i can leave every cheat disabled and leave only the base building enabled but when i open the construction menu the game freeze/crash.

Did you disable free craft?

Disable free craft. Sigh

most of the important cheats like health unlimited jetpack, unlitmited units,etc dont work when fix pls

Get steam version

sad day

ok so health hetpack stamina hazard and lif support crash the game when u try to build with them enabled why thats so gay ok nrmind its more than just those PLS FIX

The “Base Building Easy Craft” cheat does not work for me. I do not have the starship cheat enabled. Any help on getting this to work?

EDIT: I guess this question is dead in the water…

hello
I don’t know why but health,jetpack and stamina not working for me when I click (on) it turns (off) a second later can someone please help me?!

Steam version?

1 Like

I don’t have steam version