No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer is working perfectly, thank you.

Any chance of figuring out how to access a Vykeen manufacturing facility?
I’ve got one, but now it’s locked and it would sure be nice to be able to access those recipes again.

Always keep a duplicate in a spare ship. Keep an empty cargo space, and when you need something, first split the size, then spend only one of the two items.
The spares on the ship are in case you forget and use it all up, or just can’t carry everything.

I have several ships, all packed with goodies. It’s a pain moving things around to get something I need and don’t have with me, but it works.

That’s great advice. Gonna do that from now on.

Trainer works perfect so far.

Is there any way to get a “No Resources” needed cheat?
I’d request it in the Donor forum for MRAntiFun, but it’s been quiet there.

1 Like

In previous versions of the game there was a way to use, I think, the easy craft cheat for building. But it doesn’t seem to work for that in the latest update and the other trainer for this game doesn’t work with it at all on the Steam version.

Kind of sucks because there really aren’t any other options for it and I don’t want to play in Creative mode, as that takes all the fun out of it (you can’t even die). Wish they would scrap “modes” and just implement a pick-and-choose system for your saves. Then again I don’t really want to restart all over. You have to unlock everything again, including the expensive quicksilver customization options, I believe.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a big one for me. One of the cheats in previous versions of the game did this (one of the trainers on WeMod, I’m sure of that), but the other trainer doesn’t work for easy building (just keeps toggling off and won’t actually do anything) and this one doesn’t cover free-building.

No mods or anything for alternative options, either…

EDIT: It was this trainer here. I see my comment way up above (which is outdated now since you can quickly buy inventory space upgrades at space stations and the anomaly now, though only one at a time per solar system, but still better than drop pod hunting).

I agree, yeah.
I used to have a Cheat table where this was possible, but that hasn’t been updated for the latest version of NMS.

And to be honest, this is the only stable Trainer with the fast Jetpack option. I usually use Lingons stuff too, if WeMod has no Trainer for a game, but even he couldn’t completely access the No Build function like MrAntiFun did it.

it would be amazing to have that feature back. Especially when you do the entire Base-building quest.

1 Like

There’s a workaround for the issue. But it requires you have at least one of each material in your inventory first. Say you wanted a complete wood and glass building. Since glass is so easy to make (Silicate Powder in a refiner makes glass), I’ll cover the carbon. Shoot a plant to get your carbon (at least 1) and press both of the hotkeys for “Unlimited Materials Packs” and “Super Packs Size”. This will give you almost an infinite amount of materials for the structures. If it’s a small cuboid building, it’s the same deal. You need at least 1 of each material in your inventory.

I’ve done this myself, and built pretty much what I wanted to build before my inventory became overrun by spare materials.

1 Like

That’s what I do. But I don’t want to carry every single available resource in this game just because I’m building something every now and then.

The 0 cheat works for other trainers, but you can’t use them at the same time.
And it used to work…

2 Likes

please update !

1 Like

The trainer is up-to-date. Pleas make sure you are using the newest Steam version of the game and trainer.

@Estranged - At the time I was avoiding the unlimited materials pack because it raises ALL items in your inventory and I didn’t want some weird conflicting issue with my living ship egg and parts. I suppose now I can do that, but needless to say I don’t really want to overdo it with materials that I could use for everything else. I can drop them all after I’m done building, yeah, but not only do I need to find these materials first before I can gain infinite amounts (by the way you have to open up your inventory to refill them, so it’s not that infinite and kinda inconvenient by comparison), but then I have to toss everything I have for balance’s sake or sort out what I had before. A real pain.

@Chris Up-to-date yes, we’re not arguing that, but one of its features is sorely lacking. That’s all we’re saying.

1 Like

Help… Whenever I have cheats going I can’t fly my ship… New to game please help

Any word on when the mods will be updated again?
Every time I try and activate a mod, it will instantly deactivate. Or am I missing something? My No Man’s Sky is up to date on Steam - so I’m not to sure what to do here. Some help from anyone that may know would be super appreciated!
Thank you!

It works perfectly fine. Make sure you run NMS via WeMod if it doesn’t work for you.

I do run it via WeMod

I just genuinely, for some reason can’t seem to get my mods to stay on when I try and turn them on.

Click the down arrow next to the Play button in WeMod and make sure the path to the game’s executable is correct. The shortcut on your desktop, for example, is not the executable but a standalone launcher.
By default you’ll find legit Steam games on your PC here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GAME_NAME .

Then launch the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for about five minutes (go and make a cup of tea). Then alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.

I would like to make option requests for the No Man’s Sky trainer. How do I do that?

Welcome to the community @Zorro8183. :slight_smile:

Simply post suggestions for this trainer right here in this thread. The trainer developer will consider them, but there’s no guarantee they’ll definitely make it into the trainer - for example due to technical limitations.

Can someone tell me how to use the “Change stack size” cheat properly… I’m so confused on how to actually use it.