No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I get the same thing, and really, it’s no big deal. The cheats work just fine. The trainer will eventually lose that extra click that we need to do (it might take 6 weeks… the length of the current expedition).

@MrAntiFun I just noticed something.
The “Unlimited Ammo” doesn’t cover the new Neutron Cannon. Since the ammo for the Neutron Cannon is carbon, I figured it might have fallen under the “Unlimited Mining Beam”, but it doesn’t fall there either.
It’s not a big deal at all, and probably doesn’t need to be covered, and with the Neutron Cannon, you can mine all the carbon you want. I just figured you might want to know about this. No need to worry.

1 Like

Any chance that a cheat can be added that allows crafting and/or building items without having the materials in your inventory, please?

1 Like

Easy Craft does let you craft things in your inventory, fix broken slots in your ship, multitool, inventory (if you got to the end of the “tutorial” and broke all your tech stuck in inventory slots). It’ll allow you to repair the slots in those exosuit upgrade capsules that you’ll occasionally find. It can do quite a lot of things.
But since building a wall happens outside of any inventory, you’ll need the materials for that. But do not worry. MrAntiFun got you covered. All you need is one (1) of any material in your inventory for this to work. Once you have that, activate the Unlimited Materials Packs and Super Pack Size. Then turn them off. Trust me when I say this. You don’t want them both active all the time. Your inventory would be overrun by materials that you can only drop. If you try to sell something with those two cheats enabled, you can’t. If you should happen to run short of a thing, just activate those two cheats again, and deactivate them.
I should note that it’ll only work if your inventory is open, and it’ll only work in the active inventory (the one you see).

1 Like

Hi MrAntiFun, first a big thanks to all your good work and I would like to suggest to add (Unlock Inventory Slots), when i make a new game to start from scratch with the new patches i hate to have to gather those slots for the whole suit and backpack. Would be awesome if you could include this one

1 Like

Another item I’d love that would be a nice quality of life addition, along with Klainx’s suggestion, is to have an option that allows the analysis visor tool to instantly scan flora, etc.

I don’t know about this one. More often than not, I’ll find myself not scanning a plant or rock with “???” on it, because I only want the carbon or ferrite dust from it, not the other stuff that’ll just wind up clogging my inventory later on when I go to pick something up and get told “No slots in suit inventory” by some psychotic suit (I swear, I just can’t trust that thing).

At 8:56 am EST, a 6.8 Gb update dropped and broke the following.

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Jetpack
  • Super Jetpack Speed
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • No Reload
  • No Tool Overheat
  • Instant Ship Gun Cooldown

That is all.

1 Like

In addition to the previous list

Instant Ship Rocket Cooldown

Thanks, appreciate your time and effort.

1 Like

Has the update stalled. It was at 3 in line now has been at 5 all day. I even boosted it a bunch and notta.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thanks for all your work.

There seems to be a problem with fall damage, on the new No man’s sky update, every now and then i die from random fall, lost a ironman to this, i have today experienced this 4 times after that.

I’m going to go ahead and say that I think it was the “Outlaws” update that did that. The trainer has nothing to do with damage, other than preventing normal amounts of it. However, if you were to blow yourself up with a Geology Cannon… well, that’d be the end of a permadeath run right quick. Always has been, probably always will be.

Well tbh the permadeath run i was just cruising along the surface, and i hit a plant and i died. It might just be the game clitching out, i can not say that for sure. however the other ones came from me falling from a higher altitude, something i could before without dying. that was why i reported it.

about to try it out on Outlaws…

It is just me or cheats are back again?

I think it is just you. Will not work for me.

works for me

Majority of them seem to be working for me overall. It’s been a bit since I played so I don’t know if it’s intended but unlimited jetpack works on land but not underwater. Health/Radiation/jetpack speed/stamina/life support/easy craft and currency modifiers are working for me. One hit kills work on ships but I don’t think unlimited ship health is working for me. I’m on the experimental game branch