No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

how does on add the fling trainer to wemod?

Hello, when i was trying to use the wemod for no man sky. I was having problems with portable refiner. The fuel part kept going 0 % after i put carbon for fuel to make copper into chromatic metal. Wouldnt work for me. The reason i know this because when i turned this off it was working again.

If you had Unlimited Materials Packs and Super Packs Size enabled, you’d never have enough carbon to put into the refiner to fuel the thing. That’s why it worked when you turned it off.
I used to have the same problem awhile ago, and came to that conclusion. If you need massive amounts of stuff, and don’t want to go get it, those two cheats work wonders, but try to fill a refiner for fuel, or try to sell things with those two cheats active… yea, that’s not going to work.

adding unlimit scanning or faster scanning recharge?

In the event that that doesn’t get added, there’s a mod for the game that does that exact thing. Granted it breaks every time there’s an update, but it’s worth it when it works. If you want to know about it, msg me.

@MrAntiFun Be ready, kind sir. An update is headed for us on Friday, the 7th of October.
You will, after that day, be inundated with ‘sh*ts broken’ posts.

Hi Guys, the new update has dropped…Waypoint 4.0.
The following doesn’t work,
Super Jetpack
Unlimited Stamina
Alien Translation
Easy craft
No Reload = weapon
Unlimited mining beam
Thanks for your time and effort, always appreciated.
Regards.

For now while we wait for a trainer update - Some of those cheats are now built into the game. There’s a new difficulty settings menu in the game where you can set yourself to have infinite health, stamina, fuel, power/electricity, etc.

To those who care about achievements - beware that I have no reliable information whether using the in-game cheats - ahem - difficulty modifiers disables achievements on your save file.

1 Like

Hi Ravenfyre, thanks for your response.
I did notice the game settings update, I was just letting you know what wasn’t working in the app to try and make your job a bit easier.
Thanks.

can we get a update please?

1 Like

I would like an update, but i understand that MrAntiFun has their own life :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

Easy craft, unlimited stamina, and alien translation still not working.

Just tested. The cheats seem to be working fine for me. But:

Click “History” under the play button and select the newest trainer in the list, before pressing Play.

For some reason, WeMod is not automatically selecting the latest trainer release.

Tagging @Chris to poke @MrAntiFun. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They worked for me after I did this.

There was a bugfix patch to NMS today.
However, it does not appear to have negatively affected the trainer in any way, at least in my test. :+1:

Semi-annoyingly, however, the patch seems have switched my Vy’Keen freighter crew with a Korvax crew. Nothing to do with the trainer, was an old NMS bug from years ago. #InterloperForever :laughing:

I cannot seem to start the game at all, either with the trainer or not, neither with mods or not, since most recent update. No idea what the issue might be, other than the update. I was playing fine yesterday. I might try an uninstall/reinstall at this point. I don’t think its the trainer, just throwing the issue out there.

And…Disregard.

After checking everything again, it was a Nexus Mod causing the issue. That’s what I get for jumping the gun and being impatient. my apologies.

1 Like

Yep - note to Nexus Mods users:

The Waypoint update introduced some small bugs to the game, which several modders on the Nexus quickly made fix mods for. However, Hello Games fixed the bugs just as quickly, so those player-made bug-fix mods became obsolete as quickly as Hello Game’s bug patch update came out.

Hence, if anyone here downloaded a player-made Waypoint bugfix mod, you probably need to remove it again now.

Did you, by any chance, use a mod to remove the RNG from your upgrades, or get the “perfect” upgrades possible? That happened to me, and that was my determination. Then they (Hello Games) went and released a patch that limited the upgrades you could use to 3, instead of the original 6.

When I told them about it, they questioned my graphics drivers (of all things), and whether or not I had mods installed. At the time, I was going through the status of the game, with the “DISABLEMODS.txt” file in place. Found that little gem of a problem.

I would love to see either unlimited or settable hyperdrive ranges!
but anyway, great work!