No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

a lot of the mods are not working. e.g they just disable themselves after enabling them.

1 Like

make it work? it dont work stilll]
pls fix

All mods are working. If you are trying to use them in multiplayer that is the issue. WeMod is only for single-player game modes.

1 Like

any time i start it, it take literally infinite time to load, or over 3 hours, i cant telll which

Try launching your game and loading into your save, then hitting Play in the WeMod window.

thats… what im doing

I see. In that case, have you tried launching the game directly through WeMod?

New Update today, so I expect the usual clamour for immediate fix.

please , Trainer needs to be updated again. The game got another update today.thank you for the trainer

1 Like

Any idea how long before we get an updated version for this New game update?

3 Likes

Update for “the Interceptor”. trying to boost, but am having a little issues atm…

So far the following are not working:

• Unlimited Health
  • All Inventory Options
  • No reload
2 Likes

A new version of No Man’s Sky has been released today, 5 Apr 2023. I have found the following occurs with We Mod: The following functions reset to off when launching the game; Unlimited Health, Unlimited Units, Unlimited Nanite Clusters, Unlimited QuickSilver, No Reload. I don’t use, and can’t report on the following functions: Unlimited Materials Packs, Super Packs Size, One-Hit Kills.

Thanks again for supporting this game, and helping us to play our games the way we want!

4 Likes

Test One Hit Kills - works …

Please Note With Mods Enabled :

some missions (For example, mission Industrial spionage - steal data ) disappear after completion

and before delivery to the space station, after reloading

the mission is back and so on and so on

1 Like

Just wanted to say this post is pretty spot on. Most of the mods under the “inventory” section of the mods don’t function properly.

Thought for sure that the Mod for no mans sky would have been updated by today considering how fast Wemod usually is. This No mans sky updated is decent size and depth.
Kinda a Bummer that its still not working very good. Guess it couldnt hurt to try a few other trainers and see how they are.

1 Like

How long do they normally take?

There are too many factors involved to give an ETA

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thank you for that quick management!!
You’re pretty impressive:D

Thank you for the update! I don’t know if it’s just me but the Unlimited Materials Pack doesn’t turn off. Stacks stay the same size unless the trainer is turned off/trainer is restarted.

2 Likes