No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I know this has been said, but as a reminder: Please update language cheat and inf materials.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Love the work you do for all of us, I have a simple question when will no man sky be next on the queue for an update?

UPDATE

Sorry for the late reply. I have been working so much lately forgive me :slight_smile:

OK, figured out what workes for me. I clicked the history right under “play game” and tried different dates. The date that works for me is 09/12/22 and it still works.

I hope I can be to any help to others who struggle. :hugs:

The trainer will be updated when required. All mods are currently working. (assuming there wasn’t an update yesterday)

2 Likes

I think there is a small bug within no man sky while using wemod, i have noticed when you turn on unlimited material packs it give you unlimited but when turning it off and trying to split items and all of that it acts weird and doesnt split it, i just wanted to give a heads up on that. not sure if anything can be done on the mod side or if that has to be fixed with no man sky.

1 Like

It’s a broken option atm, it does not seem that it’s likely to be fixed until next update, I posted this broken option back on the last update and it’s still broken as of today… I would keep your eye open for posts here to see if MrAntiFun responds… seeing the list of cheats it may be a while before they get back to this one… :worried: :worried:

The unlimited items is bugged out. If you turn it on, it wont turn off and everything you get instantly goes to maximum amounts.

1 Like

To reiterate what others are saying, the unlimited items option is causing issues in many places. Also, easy build is not working for base building (if it is meant to be).

1 Like

There is a note on the mod telling you that you will need to restart your game to disable it.

3 Likes

By “Easy Build”, do you mean “Easy Craft”?

If so, the reason it doesn’t work to build something, is because it doesn’t affect anything outside your inventory. You can repair damaged slots, craft any material you might need (provided you have the recipe for it), or install any technology you know, for the low, low cost of free. Since building a wall or other structure occurs outside of your inventory, the cheat will not affect it. You’ll still need the materials to build it.
That said, the “Difficulty Options” offers an option that does affect everything you craft and build. There are always going to be people that say ‘you changed your difficulty, that’s not how the game is supposed to be played’. To them I say: it’s my game, I’ll enjoy it however I see fit.

1 Like

That makes sense, thank you for the clarification. As for the unlimited items option, the specifics as to where I have been having the biggest problems with it are when I try to a quick transfer of a stack. The container I am moving the item to is filled with the item (I just filled a starship with 120 of an item while trying to move one stack). This also has been a problem when it comes to refueling generators and reclaiming starships.

The best way to deal with the “unlimited items”, or as we know it, the “materials packs” cheats, is to turn them on, but immediately turn them off again. Also, never use either of the “materials packs” cheats with a refiner that requires fuel. If you use them with a portable refiner, you’ll never be able to fill the fuel enough to use it, and if somehow, you did fill it before you used the cheats, you wouldn’t be able to pick it up again. Another side effect is not being able to sell anything in your inventory. So the only options left are to turn them off, or drop what’s filling your inventory.
The “Materials Packs” cheats are two of the most misunderstood, but useful cheats in the app.

Open an inventory, turn them on, and immediately turn them off again. Everything should be full, and while they’re off, you shouldn’t have any issue moving parts of stacks from one inventory to another.

Thats not the case anymore for some reason. Even after immediately turning it off, it stays on. You cant mine any more materials or your inventory will just fill up instantly.

Restart doesn’t disable it.

something is definatly effed up in both this trainer and flings separate just enabling either of them without using anything as soon as you pop a rock or anything it immediately fill cargo both personal and ship if its close, mine is geodes

1 Like

Restarting does disable it. If you have it enabled as a saved mod you need to disable that also.

1 Like

Could you please fix the unlimited materials packs? It’s malfunctioning and won’t actually turn off when you turn it off. This needs to be fixed

There is a tooltip with this cheat. It says specifically you must restart the game to disable the cheat. It’s not broken, you just can’t read/follow directions.

Cheat works fine if used as described.

Muy buenas, haber si alguien podria decirme porque una vez arrancado el juego no me deja activar ninguna de las opciones del trainer, segun pulso la tecla se activa y automaticamente se vuelve a desactivar. Espero que alguien me pueda ayudar y solucionarmelo. Muchas gracias

every time I post something no matter what it is you bash me so why don’t you just ¡Cállate! and follow the rule “if you can’t say something nice then don’t say anything at all!”

this worked just fine before the last update and shouldn’t have to restart my game every time I want to use it! it’s inconvenient and if I want to be treated like this I’ll go to work!