No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

No Mans Sky
This is the official discussion topic of the No Man's Sky Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Radiation
3. Unlimited Jet Pack
4. Super Jetpack Speed
5. Unlimited Stamina
6. Unlimited Life Support
7. Easy Atlas Pass
8. Easy Alien Translation
9. Easy Craft
10. Easy Deployable Tech
11. Unlimited Materials Packs
12. Super Packs Size
13. Unlimited Units
14. Unlimited Nanite Clusters
15. Unlimited QuickSilver
16. Set Units
17. Set Nanite Clusters
18. Set Quicksilver
19. Set Packs Size
20. No Reload
21. Unlimited Ammo
22. Unlimited Mining Beam Energy
23. No Tool Overheat
24. Unlimited Ship Health
25. Instant Ship Gun Cooldown
26. Instant Ship Rocket Cooldown
27. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/01/2020
    Started development

• 07/01/2020
    Released trainer with 26 cheats

• 07/25/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/24/2020

• 03/02/2021

• 04/04/2021

• 06/02/2021

• 06/12/2021

• 09/07/2021

• 09/16/2021

• 09/19/2021

• 10/09/2021

• 02/16/2022

• 02/18/2022

• 02/22/2022

• 02/25/2022

• 04/15/2022
    Set Packs Size cheat added

• 07/24/2022

• 10/09/2022

• 12/09/2022

• 02/26/2023

• 03/03/2023

• 03/13/2023

• 03/15/2023

• 04/08/2023

• 06/09/2023

• 06/12/2023
    Easy Deployable Tech cheat added

• 06/19/2023

• 07/12/2023

• 07/14/2023

• 08/26/2023

• 08/29/2023

• 09/04/2023

• 12/15/2023

• 02/17/2024

• 03/29/2024

• 04/12/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 26 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I’m now getting an error that says ‘we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.’ Any suggestions?

Welcome to the community @HumbleCook954. :slight_smile:

First of all, thank you for being Pro. It helps with the costs of developing trainers and maintaining the WeMod software. :slight_smile:

This trainer was built for the Windows Store version of the game. If you have the game on Steam or GOG, please make sure you are selecting the correct trainer for the store that you get the game from in the WeMod desktop app.

If you are using the correct trainer, give this a go and see if it makes any difference:

1. Launch the game first. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Keep us updated. :slight_smile:

Ah damn.
Windows store only, that is my issue. Thanks @Ravenfyre

Hello again. :slight_smile:

We do have trainers for the Steam and the GOG versions of this game as well. Make sure you’re selecting the correct version of the trainer in the WeMod desktop app. :slight_smile:

Official thread links:

Great trainer, worked first time, needs unlimited lightyear range in the hyperdrive

3 Likes

How do we use the Set Stack Size option? I tried hovering over the item and adjusting the slider but that didn’t seem to work.

Never mind I stopped trying to use that on since I never figured it out and just used Unlimited Materials Packs instead

Game Updated Mod Doesnt work now

6 Likes

@MrAntiFun will you be updating this game seeing as the new update came out today?

6 Likes

Hello @tanboyjay963, @LpBulldog and everyone else.

Since the game has recently updated, the trainer will also be in need of an update.
You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

At the time of this post, only 18 of the 89,699 WeMod members who play this game have requested an update for the Windows Store version. Each vote bumps a trainer higher up the trainer developer’s to-do queue. :slight_smile:

Helpful related links:

1 Like

got pro for this one game, now time to wait. How long do updates normally take?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

We do not give ETAs or status updates on trainers. There are too many factors which affect it, including but not limited to:

• Technical things which need to be worked around.
  • The number of trainers with much more requests than this one.
  • The availability of testers.
1 Like

What happened to the request update that was there yesterday? I get on to look at the progress bar and it’s suddenly gone and the game went from Maybe Compatible to Incompatible. Was the game removed all together or is it just on my end? The Steam and GOG versions of the trainer are still there with the request update button still available.

2 Likes

Hey @LpBulldog. :slight_smile:

Your question was already pre-answered in advance in the related links in my previous post above, here: No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Xbox - #12 by Ravenfyre.

But I’ll also share what I posted elsewhere too:

This is why I asked the question as ths request update option was there with about 460 votes 80 of which were from me and then all of a sudden it’s gone. All the votes I put in are gone and instead of maybe comparable which is what it said before it now says Incompatible. This is odd as I’ve seen the request update option disappear before for whatever reason and then the points were refunded so we could vote on other trainers. And I don’t understand why it went from maybe compatible after the Desolation update and even though no further update has come out for windows, as I checked that as soon as I saw that it was marked Incompatible. What’s more confusing at least for me is that both the Steam and GOG versions of the trainer both still have the request update option and only the windows store seems to be affected. I even restarted my computer and reinstalled Wemod to see if it was just an issue on my end and reinstalled No Man’s Sky but nothing has changed. It was also removed from the Request tab of Wemod where it was 4th or 5th from the bottom in the request queue.

1 Like

So… is he just gonna update the steam trainer? or is everyone else that plays thru epic and windows just boned? i mean it would make sense when you update one of the 3 trainers for a game to simply go thru and update the other 2 with the the damn near same changes? just curious .-.

@Ravenfyre So I just got home from work and got on Wemod to check on it again and the request update button is back (Yay!) but all of the votes from before it got removed are still missing including the 80 that I put in 2 days go (not so yay). With the 80 votes that I put in this past monday it should have at least 460 as of the last time that I actually saw the vote value. If it was higher than that when the request option disappeared I wouldn’t be able to say.

So I just put another 284 votes for a update for this game. So if all those votes just disappear into the ether I’m gonna be pretty upset. Especially of the other 460 votes, that tons of other people used up including myself, disappear forever as well.

1 Like

The request button returned because there was a hotfix for the game roughly about just under 24 hours ago.

The previous request update button was to request an update for V2.6 of the game. The current request update button is to request an update for the newer V2.61 update released a few hours ago.