No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

That’s understandable and I am glad that the button is back so we can request it again, but as I stated above the Steam and GOG versions did not have this issue to begin with and and all of the votes for the V2.6 update are just gone. None of them were returned (at least not to me) and they weren’t reapplied to the new V2.61. If they had the trainer would have over 800 votes at this point. At the very least Wemod should have returned the votes to the people who had voted on the previous version so that they could vote again on the new on or vote on whatever else they may have wanted. It takes a long bloody time to save up those votes and for them to just disappear into the ether and for nothing to be done to fix it is not cool. I would assume that there is some administrative way to see what votes went where and from who as I have had used votes returned before when a trainer was cancelled outright before (I believe it was Forza Horizon 4 if I’m not mistaken).

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

I am currently using your trainer, but the toggles will not stay in the on position, am I doing something wrong?

Welcome to the community @SylentJoker, and thanks for being Pro. :slight_smile:

The trainer was updated five days ago, so it should be working fine, as long as your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Windows Store and is up to date.

Under the Play button in the trainer is another button labelled “History”. Click this and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected. :slight_smile:

which mods aren’t working?

and are you using the correct version for your game? j/c

Thanks for the response. that was the issue.

most of the mods dont seem to be working im playing the windows store version but none of the unlimited money cheats and other stuff seems to not work any idea why?

I’m playing the Steam Version, so maybe I am posting in the wrong place. There was an update to the game today - Origins (v3.0) and several of the option can no longer be enabled, such as Unlimited Health, Super Jetpack Speed and Unlimited Stamina.

Welcome @RobinSiebler. :slight_smile:

Yes, you are posting in the wrong place. This is the thread for the Windows Store trainer, not the Steam trainer. Never mind, though.

See this post here: No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Is there any risk of being banned for using online cheat? I would not like my Steam account to be banned, thanks!

Sure is any time you use a trainer online / mp take the risk of getting banned. Wont get banned by steam. Dont think they care much. It’s the game devs that ban you
Trainers are for singleplayer use

Thanks @MrAntiFun!!! You are awesome!

1 Like

So, if I use the trainer when I´m playing offline, but deactivate it when playing with friends should be ok?

Yes should be good dont even use wemod when play with friends.
Unless your character is like the hulk then they mite suspect something

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering if the easy build was fixed? I tried to use it but i still had to have resources in my inventory to actually build?

Thank you

Is there a reason no radiation/tool overheat wont turn on?

2 Likes

There seems to be an issue with the Easy Craft option for when you’re building things in the base building mode. It will say that you don’t have enough components.

1 Like

Is there any way we could get a mod that increases S-Class spawnrate? Like freighters, starships etc

Thank you in advance!