No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I’m sorry i just found out i need to start the game FIRST, and then wemod

unlimited health and easy alien translation do not work

also NONE of the inventory trainers work

unlimited ship health does not work.
instant ship rocket cooldown crashes the game

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

instant ship rocket cooldown still crashes the game

@MrAntiFun all other trainer cheats work perfectly well tho

Changes:

updated today but important mods like unlimited health and set quicksilver are not working for me

2 Likes

Same issue here, all seems to be working except the currency related mods (Set Units/Nanites/Quicksilver)

2 Likes

Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ship Health, Unlimited Units, Nanite Clusters and Quicksilver won’t turn on now, turning them on just instantly turns them off again.

2 Likes

Can we get cheats for the newer currencies? Stuff like void mote etc. I can have everything 999 but need more to buy stuff

Once the issues have been sort with the mods that are currently not working, could we get something that allows us to build with out having to get all the ship parts if possible. But for players if you already have unlimited I’ve found saves that have it already on unlimited still work as my permadeath save the values don’t change and as long as you have no radiation and unlimited life support on. The health one don’t really matter as just move out the way of fire and u should heal this was working 5 mins before this post.

Not working unlimited material pack, super jetpack speed… Any suggestion on how to solve it?

is no radiation not working for you as well?

Changes: