No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@xxSaintloonxx What error. Care to explain?

error says game took to long to start. but the game starts seconds after i click the start button

@xxSaintloonxx Start the game then the trainer

Hey, nice Trainer, very useful, this actually make feels happy playing it again after losing last save for bugs, Now i’m playing just like a Explorer Game, without the need of farming Resources and monoliths all over the Galaxy.

I think that Super Speed is actually a little broken, we just can use it while flying, If used while in ground we’ll start boucing all over the map, whats is fun and makes me laugh every time I miss click it. Can u guys adjust that ? maybe doing levels of speed or something like that. Besides of that, Nice work, it’s really making people enjoy the game again.

Sorry for my broken english

I wish Luck and funny for you guys.

see ya.

I have the same problem as of 4.0.0 update.

If I launch from Infinity, it says “too long to start” but then the game boots and Infinity is not working.

If I try launching the game first, the same thing happens.

@zinjalord @xxSaintloonxx

This is a great trainer, works flawlessly for me but would love it more if you could add NMSE support. It should be just a matter of having the trainer launch NMSELauncher.exe instead of NMS.EXE, also the call ship function is in the game, usable from any landing platform and as a call post at some Outposts, would be great if that could also be added to call the ship to any clear spot! Still this trainer is awesome as is! Thanks Again!

WoW
Seriously, wow. If we are gonna use this trainer, I think we don’t even need to play the game any more. This trainer has everything itself already.
Launch the game, Download the trainer, activate all options.
The End

1 Like

The No Man's Sky trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for latest steam version (patch dated 28 August 2016)

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Still no NMSE Support? I’m sure there will be mods that this system can’t do such as the current Item Stacking mod that requires NMSE to allow single items like Venom Sacs and Fascination Pearls to be stacked so as to free up space in the inventory. Adding NMSE support would make this the Hands Down, No Holds Barred, Best Ever Trainer for No Mans Sky

what is NMSE?

http://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mods/9

wouldn’t adding support for that require a separate trainer? because it would rely on it to work.

Some info from the web page

• script hooks

• DLL injections

• Seperate launcher

I would think STN could add a simple check which then decided how to proceed. Regardless adding support for games with mods is near impossible because of the amount of mods out there. If we support 1 then sooner or later someone is going to want another and another and another. At some point it just becomes too difficult.

I agree that trying to add support for lots of individual mods would be impossible but NMSE is a framework that other mods hang off from adding way more flexibility to the vanilla game such as the capability of allowing the stacking of items the vanilla game say is 1 per inventory slot. Adding support for NMSE could allow you to add that capability to your own trainer thus making it far more useful. I would much rather just have this for the Mods in my game than a bunch of possibly incompatible individual mods that don’t play nice together and there are some functions I don’t think you can add without NMSE. The extender system has been used extensively in other games such as Fallout 4, Skyrim, and other games that can take mods.

The No Man's Sky trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for latest steam version (patch dated 09 September 2016)

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello;

when i launch your tool from Infinity it’s say :
" Incompatible this tool was not tested with your version of No Man’s Sky. The mods, at wosrt, may crash the game. Would you like to start the game anyway? "

Don’t know why , plus the warp to any planet doesn’t seem to work anymore

@VioletScraton,

First of all, just try to IGNORE that message, and run the game via the Infinity tool. Click on YES.

Ignore the prompt, and see, whether the game runs fine or not, and what all trainer options seem to be working ?

The trainer should work, despite the error message, IMO.

the only option that doesn’t seem to work is Warp to any star all other thing work perfectly