No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Gotcha. I’m not sure which version of the game I have. Do you know a way to find out which version of it I have? I don’t think I see anything in the game or the files I downloaded saying what version the game is

Sometimes it tells it in the main menu in some corner. You could also try right click on the games .exe and going to properties detail could be shown in there aswell

Hi I recently decided to download No Mans sky and tried to use your cheat. For some reason only certain cheats will work. If I try any others it will do the noise that will toggle it on but then the blue goes away and it instantly toggles off. Please help I’ve done a fresh install and still can’t get it to work. If anyone has a solution please tell me.

1 Like

What is your game version?

When I launch the game with infinity, the game crashes

Could somebody please tell me what I’m doing wrong? I downloaded the game and start it with Infinity but just after the tittle screen it just goes black and crashes. HELP!(not the movie)

Hey, Whenever I press “warp to any star” it just instantly turns off (every time you press it)
Am I doing something wrong? Or is the mod outdated?

I don’t have time sadly to re-create those two cheats…and the wrap to star requires extraordinary time and debugging), i left those in trainer so people with cracked versions could use it fine.

@Phillosiphique What is your game version? You need latest steam version

I can’t get the “warp to any star” cheat to work. Any help?

Read the post above yours.

2 Likes

His scroll wheel is broken :frowning:

1 Like

I don’t have time sadly to re-create those two cheats…and the wrap to star requires extraordinary time and debugging), i left those in trainer so people with cracked versions could use it fine.

i have the same issue with the unlimited ship ammo, warp to any star, and no atlas requirements on no mans sky

i have the latest gog version

Yeah doesn’t matter really. Warp to any star is not working with any newest version as stn said.
With the other cheats that could be because of your GOG version

1 Like

It’s like i am invisible.

Wait who’s talking? I see text but no person? …

2 Likes

An update has came out today and none of the cheats work. Could you please try to fix them?

4 Likes

I tried it again I did get unlimited resources , ammo , mining beam , ship health and scan cool down to work.