No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Anyone here actually read what was said before? Stn already said hes downloading the update
@STN did you turn invisible again?

3 Likes

Reading takes too long.

1 Like

Ah yes sorry my bad. Forgot that reading takes longer than writing.

3 Likes

I’ll post this again just to make sure it’s plainly known;

(As of 9PM BST 12/Aug/17)
The following cheats currently work -

• Decode All Words
  • Unlimited Mining Beam
  • Unlimited Resources (Thanks kapithan for spotting this!)
  • Easy Kills
  • Unlimited Ammo
  • Super Speed
  • Unlimited Ship Health
  • Instant Ship Scan Cooldown

The Always Have Conversation Item cheat may appear to toggle, but doesn’t actually function. (Probably to do with the new way NPC interaction is done)

I, like a bunch of others, have repeated what should be obvious - STN is working on this and we shouldn’t expect any specific release date or time. I appreciate all the work they’re doing on their own time; as should everyone else.

Please be patient. You waited eight months for the game to be updated, I’m sure you can wait a little longer for the trainer to be updated too!

– AD

7 Likes

Nice Trainer, can you please update the trainer

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Trainer updated and yes i am aware these cheats still don’t work. they will get updated too (need to sleep now, have been updating it all day and exhausted).

Game
Free Crafting Doesn’t Work
Always Have Conversation Item WORKS(But item is never there in convo)

Vehicles
No Ship Overheat Doesn’t Work
Unlimited Ship Ammo Doesn’t Work
Unlimited Hyperdrive Doesn’t Work

8 Likes

Thank you very much for all of your hard work…! Just wanted you to know I appreciate all of your time and dedication.

2 Likes

thanks so much, waiting for Free Crafting works

1 Like

Thank you for the work on the new version! I first thought it was because I started a new game.

1 Like

Thank you! Sleep well!

1 Like

Most are working now. To make the list short I will just name the ones that don’t work, as I’m sure you see what we all see in the Infinity app.

No Atlas Requirement doesn’t work
Free Crafting Doesn’t Work
No Ship Overheat Doesn’t Work
Unlimited Ship Ammo Doesn’t Work
Warp To Any Star Doesn’t Work(doesn’t really matter as I know the coding to do every single star is impossible)
Unlimited Hyperdrive Doesn’t Work

Just in case you are still reading, how about making a selection of speed multiplier options for Super Speed? It currently is comically fast, to the point that all the animals disappear and I have launched myself into orbit at least 3 times. Thank you.

2 Likes

theres a mod on nexus that gives different speeds i think,a good alternative to using a cheat hack.
and lightens load on stn :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot, we appreciate your hard work ! ^^

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Are you working on the warp to any star cheat? Because that still does not work even after todays cheat update.

No.
:arrow_down:

2 Likes

I love you in the most platonic way, saved me having to scroll

1 Like

Lazy bum

1 Like