No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It crashes in build mode because of free crafting
-no atlas requirement
-no sentinels alerts
-+2 (don’t remember with one sorry)
Don’t work
and thank you for you hard work

2 Likes

The game crashes when trying to open the crafting menu. I think it’s the unlimited resources cheat that causes it. I try to open the crafting menu to say put up a save point and the game freezes then crashes.

1 Like

I confirm. Сrashes in build mode because of free crafting
thank you for you hard work

Get steam version.

What is build mode? You mean creative mode?

No even in normal mode when you press up on the d-pad to open the build menu, it crashes the game. This happens in every game mode.

when you go to build your base by pressing z on the keyboard

yeah free crafting makes game become non-responding when hitting Z to build.

not that much of a problem though,its still better to learn how to make all the stuff properly first imo.

Hey, the free crafting cheat in No Man’s Sky causes an instant freeze with no option but to close the game when used in conjunction with the base building. (simply pressing z, or whatever hotkey you have set for bringing up the base building, causes the freeze). Just letting you know if you already didn’t, thanks.

So apparently the base building works differently than the other crafting/repair that happens when you bring up starship/exosuit/whatever.

Don’t use free crafting in base building.

2 Likes

Do you know if its a possible fix to make it work again?

Btw wanted to report a update to NMS as of today. 1.3.2

One of the No Man’s Sky cheats crashes the game when trying to build in your planet base with cheats activated.

Good trainer. One issue though: when attempting to go into the Z menu to build stuff with Free Crafting and Infinite Resources enabled, the game CTDs.

this. give it time. will be fixed hopefully soon.

Yeah i’ll add a separate cheat for base building.

3 Likes

sweet :slight_smile: now to wait for that to show up xD

All the mods work for me except:

1. “Warp To Any Star” it toggles on then immediately off.
  2. “Free Crafting” it freezes the game when I try and add extensions to my home world base.

Thanks for the trainer, it makes this game much less of a grind. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Read the above replies.

urgh…

1 Like

I will add a note in trainer itself. My bad (have been incredibly busy)

1 Like

Good luck :slight_smile: