No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

(Edit: Realized after posting that people had already listed most of the real changes…)
Nanites are now a currency, not an item and can be changed the same way as Units are.

Just as a cheat-able confirm:
No Man’s Sky NEXT seems to trust all user input, whether you are playing in offline mode (Steam offline mode), online (not-hosted), online hosted, or in another player’s game session. Using Cheat Engine, I am able to modify the amount of resources, units, and nanites that I have and then use them. Upon saving game and reloading, changes to units and nanites persist. Resource stacks if larger than their maximum size are reduced to the maximum size (and split into multiple inventory slots if available). Basically the same behavior as before.

2 Likes

Excited to know it might be up and running today :smiley:

1 Like

Steam’s downloading another 1.3 GB in an update. I don’t see any patch notes up yet, so dunno what it’ll bring to the table (or fix what’s already there).

2 Likes

@Joserin was just about to post that lol… Thanks for the update mate

Regarding the 1.3GB patch sent out today for the PC/Steam version:

Bug fixes

• Fixed an issue where players who saved after partially repairing some items of technology would be unable to load that savegame. Please note that if the game has not been resaved, then progress has not been lost and will be recovered.
  • Fixed a crash caused by memory corruption
  • Fixed a crash in the animation system
  • Fixed a crash when saving on a freighter
  • Fixed a crash when fleet expeditions end without their capital ship present
  • Fixed a number of memory leaks
  • Fixed an issue where warping in multiplayer could cause players to spawn on a planet rather than in space
  • Fixed an issue where freighter bases would be in the wrong position
  • Fixed an issue where the build menu could crash if there was nothing available to build
  • Fixed an issue where players would be unable to warp during the antimatter stage of the tutorial
  • Fixed an issue where the mission destination would be incorrectly reported as in another system at the Hermetic Seal phase of the tutorial
  • Fixed an issue where upgrade modules installed in the main Exosuit inventory would not be saved correctly.
  • Fixed an issue where portable refiners placed near each other would share inventories
  • Fixed an issue where the cockpit of some ships would continually open and close
  • Fixed an issue where new controls were missing from the controls page
  • Fixed a crash in creature routines
  • Fixed a crash when multiple players put ammunition into a refiner
  • Fix for occasional crash when receiving mission rewards
  • Fix for crash when adjusting anisotropic filtering settings in the graphics options menu
  • Fix for potential crash in geometry streaming
  • Improvements to texture caching for AMD GPUs
  • Fixed an issue where some players still had physical nanites in their inventory that could not be spent at vendors
  • Granted players nanites when they dismantle their Obsolete Technology – spend nanites on new upgrades in Space Stations
  • Added a tutorial mission to guide players through the restoration of their old base
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to build Frigate Terminals in Creative Mode
  • Fixed an issue where S-Class ships changed appearance
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to build the Base Cache on their freighter to retrieve compensation for the loss of their freighter base
  • Fixed an issue where some Exosuit technology was not converted to Obsolete Technology. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded.
  • Improved the mapping of old substances to new substances during the save upgrade. Please note this does not apply retroactively to save games that have already been upgraded.
2 Likes

Seems there are some changes, over on Fearless Revolution the guy had to change 6 scripts to make 'em compatible again. And there’s 3 more which he has yet to work on.

It seems like the trainer doesn’t work with the latest version yet. I have tried some of the cheats and it will not activate. When I press the button for let say Unlimited Units, it goes from Off to on (That is correct), but then it switches off at the same time. I had to go to Cheat Engine to get my Ultimate Units… Any prognos on the update for the trainer?

@STN will post when it’s finished. He says it’s top priority.

yeah it was stated possibly later today it may be updated

We are aware that the trainer no longer works. STN will updated it as soon as he can. This thread has been locked and will be unlocked once the update becomes available.

4 Likes

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

noice

Please note a lot of cheats are still broken. Am fixing them all, pushed this half finished update so you guys could play in the mean time (player related cheats are done)

6 Likes

Thanks for your hard work :slight_smile:
Gonna wait for the inventory and crafting cheats!

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the full fix. It’s going to be HUGE i assume.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Base Building Easy Craft cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I wait for a No Man´s Sky Cheat Update. I had become a notification that the cheats have been updated but nothing happend to them.

ok now it works

1 Like