No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

my game is crashing whenever i use the menu ? anyone else getting the same issue?

1 Like

could be the free crafting despite turning it off after i used it

Some options like Easy Kills and No Sentinal Alerts and Super Speed switch on and then off instantly, while others like Unliimited health and Unlimited mining beam seem to be working ok. anyone else having this issue?

STN did say it’s a half finished update so some things will still be broken.

2 Likes

I have that issue to

steam version?

HI Yes Steam version.

same with all the vehicle options except Unlimited Ship Ammo.

unless it is me doing something wrong, this is my first time using infinity.

Huh? How are you seeing those options? They are not in the trainer anymore (speed, ship ammo)

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Seems to have fixed it, thanks.

the options you said I should not see are now gone too.

1 Like

@STN I just wanna say I appreciate all your hard work and keep it up (✿◠‿◠)

1 Like

yupp mines steam

Everything thats on the trainer works for me so far… I use the steam version I did have a crash after 30 minutes but I don’t think the trainer caused it.

Really great trainer, it’s made this game so much more enjoyable!

I may have found a ship breaking bug while using the Unlimited Thruster Feul mod, when I hover over the Hyperdrive it says it’s full but any attempts to warp are not possible. The game thinks the Hyperdrive fuel is empty even though it shows that it is maxed out.

The only solution I have found is to deactivate the mod and purchase a ship of similar quality/storage and fill the Hyperdrive traditionally. The only problem is that you need to transfer all of your inventory and any installed modules need to be dismantled and reinstalled which is very tedious to say the least.

Any chance of looking into this? Thank you!

How do I use the Decode All Words option? I turned it on and words are still not decoded. I have steam version.

OK NOW REMEMBER TO ENABLE VERSION GUARD FOR ALL THE UP COMING UPDATES FOR THE GAME !! be awhile till its updated again

1 Like

Everything works but there is one minor problem, the game crashes if you hit Z and try to build a base :frowning:

@STN upcoming changes soon. on experimental currently

Latest changes on Experimental (27/07):
Fixed an issue that will restore more savegames for players who saved with partially repaired tech.
Fixed an issue where players who had partially repaired a piece of broken technology would have an incorrect item in the repair interaction
Fixed an issue where players in underwater bases played the wrong animations
Fixed an issue where freighters incorrectly reported they did not have enough fuel to warp
Fixed a crash in the base-building system
Improved garbage collection and reduced memory footprint of physics
Prevented occasional crash in animation
Reduce memory footprint of planetary textures from space

I’m also having issues with the decode all words not working I am on steam and using the guard