No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It is written there that you have to disable Free build after you use it.

scratch my post about base building crash i just notice i was pushing the wrong button LUL feelsbadman

@STN Thank you for the fast update. Two items I have noticed:

1. HG changed nanites to being a form of currency from being a resource. It isn’t possible to make them unlimited any more by clicking on them with the Unlimited Resources option enabled.
    1. Decode All Words does not seem to work for me.

the trainer cant find my game, even when I set the right exe file it just doesnt do anything and still says it cant find it

@STN so i had some exp with cheat engine for this game while the trainer was down and i found out that the ammo, charge, heat for everything in the game can be paused. you added a few things but mot all of them. if you could add in all of them that would be awesome. idk if there is some reason why you didnt but i wanted to ask.

also youre a beast and thank you for getting this out so fast. luv ya

The Base freecrafting does not work. i only use this trainer for the free craft. also i noticed many times after using the old freecraft the game crashes when opening again.

hey i think the infinite healt doesnt work correctly

It seems the free crafting cheat crashes the game as soon as I use it. I tried building stuff on my freighter and it crashes everytime. (I don’t keep it on, I only enable it when I need it)

It doesn’t. I got stomped by one of those big robots even with the cheat on.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

I have updated the noted for cheats now. Hopefully it’s clear now which cheat free craft applies to and which cheat Base Building Easy Craft applies to.

I will mention it here for easy copy paste later on.

Base Building Easy Craft is for base building. You know where you build bases not for starship/suit crafting. It says easy because it will make the requirements less so it is easier.

Free Craft is for starship/suit crafting not base building. It is free so you don’t need any materials at all. Don’t keep it enabled.

There is a bug with infinity and i can’t rename the cheats anymore or i would’ve renamed it.

5 Likes

The free craft still crashes the game when trying to use in a freighter. Everything else seems to work fine though, aprreciate your efforts!

I am reluctant to go back to this game because i know they’re going to update soon and break my trainer. V5 is also just days away when VG will be made more prominent. So any fixing/updates to the trainers will be done after that so my work doesn’t get wasted

5 Likes

I gotta tell you something. Since the updated trainer, the game hasn’t crashed (no Free Craft enabled, too busy flying around) where it would crash after about 20 minutes without the trainer. There may be something that you did to the trainer that stopped the crashing. I used the trainer (the updated one…) for about 4 hours yesterday, with only one singular issue.

Infinity itself crashed. =)

Only thing not working for me is the all words decode and the free building. But i cam wait for the update. Thanks STN

when you have the free craft enabled and you hit Z to make a deploy able it crashes the game anyone know why?

@mailman312 because the things like save point, beacon and temporary/portable stuff count as base building. if you have to use a menu other than your inv then it falls under Base Building not Crafting.

1 Like

@STN experimental went live today. Small fixes. But in case you need the info

Issues fixed on Experimental:
Fixed an issue with freighter expeditions where, under very specific circumstances, a certain pattern of loading and reloading within a limited timeframe could cause saves not to be loaded (Fix to recover saves for those affected will follow).
Improvements for text translations, especially Japanese

i keep crashing when i try to use ez base building on my big ship