No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Don’t use easy build use free crafting.

With Infinity, No Man’s Sky hangs itself when entering the build menu with “z” key.
This happens frequently but not always.

Can I get some help resolving this?

Disable freecraft. Use base building easy craft for base

1 Like

its going to do that. there is no resolution other than remembering to check and uncheck appropriately.

yo, STN while i have you here, can you add unlimited charge for the terrain manipulator some time soon?

@STN if you didnt see yet. but im going to bed, have a good day and youre the best. luv ya

New patch notes for todays update.
@STN

Fix to restore savegames for players affected by a specific issue with freighter expeditions
Fix for an occasional white screen crash during loading
Fix for frigates not reporting their damaged state correctly
Fix for an issue that could block players in the “fuel the warp drive” stage of the tutorial
Fix for repairing broken ship slots in Creative Mode
Improvements to exocraft laser damage
Improvements for animations while turning, jetpacking, and standing on objects
Memory optimisations to improve stability
Preventative fix for potential stability issue with mission handling

1 Like

Yo, can we get an unlimited/infinite nanite clusters cheat? also the unlimited resources cheat only works on some of them now due to the updates.

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get an addition for the other currency’s?

1 Like

Could we have unlimited nanite clusters?

2 Likes

pressing F5 - free crafting, then the Z key game hangs up this bug!!

Why would you do that? Free craft is for suit/starship not base

1 Like

What I’m requesting.

Unlimited Nanite Clusters
Unlimited all resources. (Some like Navigation Data and Salvaged Tech are not possible to be made unlimited)
A way to Lose Sentinels Instantly

1 Like

both free craft and easy craft crashes game upon entering portable equipment and one of the other ones crashes game after entering warp

Its not that we use the free craft to build bases, but when we enable Free Craft to fix a component in our Exosuit and then go about our business, later needing to build a Purifier, upon entering the Z menu the game hangs itself because, at first we didn’t even know why, but now we do, but still forget that Free Craft is enabled…

Would an overlay displaying enabled tools be possible? That would at least indicate what we have on or off.

Heads up there are save editors that can max those out for you. They wont keep them unlimited but you can max them to the highest potential.

Honestly best solution is to enable it. Build what you need whether its for exosuit or ship, then immediately disable so that it doesn’t cause a crash. I use the app on my ipad so i always know if its on or not but for those who aren’t that is the best solution for now just so you do not keep running into those issues.

1 Like

Hey, thought to add my possible cause for crash game too,
Activated cheats, then game crashes shortly after…
unlimited: health, jetpack, stamina, mining beam and no overheating or reload.

I had Infinity installed on my win 10 and I activated it and windows shut it down and deleted it, blocked it, and says my version of windows wont run this app? ….any suggestions?

the decode all words cheat isn’t working for me. can i get some help?