No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, i also would appreciate an Update for this Trainer, to get Unlimited Recources to Work. But i want to mention, that “Free-Crafting” and “Free Ship-Craftig” actually work!
You have to Use them only in their assigned Sceanarios.
I open the Base-Building menue and then hit the “Numpad-8 Button”. So it only takes one of each Resource (easy-Crafting). Before i close the Builing-menue i switch this Option off an so i get no freezes.
Same for the Ship-Crafting.
Only if i activate the Ship crafting and then enter the Base Building and vice versa the Game Stops working.
Just toggle them off when you are done using their Tasks.
Sorry for my bad english i hope you understood everything

Unlimited Health, Unlimited Mining Beam, Unlimited Resources, Unlimited Units, Base Easy Crafting, No Sentinal Alearts and Instant Ship Scan Cooldown do not work. They instantly turn off when you try to turn them on.

To add what Biggest_Mike has said. Unlimited Jetpack while can be toggled does not activate. Unlimited stamina also instantly toggles off.

I would like an update as well, please

@STN I’m sorry bud there’s another update… Yikes another one…what next

Last one?

Idk maybe not…You got my games on your steam…feel free to use it whenever…

[edit: Updated yesterday for me]

I don’t. Acces was revoked. Check discord

Oh ok

1.63 patch on Oct. 5 broke it. only 4 mods work now.

Yeah it’s almost completely broke now and like he said only a few of the mods actually work now im just wondering when this will be fixed

@Darklord2334454 im pretty sure they gave up on this trainer.

Why would you say that? Just open wemod app and you will a new trainer or update everyday!. There is a lot to update and people don’t listen.

I have updated this game several times and asked everyone to enable Version Guard. As the game gets older and less popular, the delay between updates will increase.

An update is incoming

5 Likes

Version Guard won’t enable for me sadly. Besides wondering when you may put out an update as i know you’re busy with other trainers lol.

[edit:] nvm, finally got it to enable I just had to restart my pc, it’s an occasional issue for WeMod for me where I have to restart my PC itself for the app to work.

Vote for the update!

2 Likes

This needs a new trainer not an update :grimacing:

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Still a lot of broken options. This game needs a NEW TRAINER not an update. I will slowly fix all the broken options over the coming days

2 Likes

The cheat code is no up date ! Very nice work anyway!

Literally above your post