No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I just edited my post, as I made a typo error. The file should be under this path, AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\cache…

Ok, It looks like I have it working now. When I was removing all of the instances of infinity, I must have missed one of the Daring Development folders. All toggles are showing after deleting everything and doing a fresh install.

EDIT: The warp to any star toggle actually shows, but can’t be activated. Is there a prerequisite to using that one?

Glad the trainer is working now. Thanks for the update.

Btw, I don’t have this Game, but this is how the option is supposed to work, according to the developer STN:

Enable the cheat then go to the stars map and you can now warp to any star whether its near or far away. Just select a star and you will get “Engage” option for warp-drive.

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately I can’t seem to get the Warp to any star to enable at all. It makes the noise like it works, but doesn’t actually activate or allow the warp.

Try asking this over at the official trainer topic. Maybe others who play the Game, might have an answer:

kinda late to add this to the discussion but using (ALT+Print screen) will take a screenshot of your active window and then can be pasted using (CTRL+V) directly into your post!

2 Likes

i got these to work in the past, tho i havent tested it in v2.

Can you give this a try, just for testing purpose ?

Go to the following location, e.g., C:\users\Your username\AppData\Roaming\Daring development\Infinity\CACHE, and under the 'cache" folder delete and remove the trainers.JSON file.

After that, restart Infinity, from the desktop’s shortcut.

Does the trainer re-create the ‘trainers.JSON’ file under the above location ?

i tested nms and most of the things seems to work. i didnt test everything yet tho.

Yeah I got all but warp to any star and one of fuel ones to work.

Yeah its a bug with infinity that @frank needs to experience to fix. Restarting infinity or moving to home/back to trainer fixes it sometime for me.

have you being able to warp properly to any star ?

hey there. wanted to see if its possible to fix these cheats. they refuse to stay enabled.

Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Ship Health
Unlimited Thruster Fuel
Warp To Any Star
Unlimited Hyperdrive

Did the game have any updates recently?

Dec 12 2016
version 1.13

thats the last one. but i had those issues before that patch to. i was using the in-app reporter after closing the game out when it asked if everything went smoothly.

huh okay. I’ll update it. I thought 1.10 was the latest

no sir. 1.13 is current atm. i didnt know if the infinity reporter was working so I took a shot and hopped on here to report it lol

It works but to view the reports i have to visit a special url. The reports aren’t that organized or truthful (mostly people complaining who didn’t read notes etc). No excuse, i am to blame here but its no fun to view complaints :stuck_out_tongue:

i gotcha xD i tried reporting it twice but didnt know if they ever worked lol. thank you though for fixing it. do you know if it will work now?

Need to download the game first, gonna take me a couple hours.