No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

these are a lot better than the ones i’ve found before, good thing i ran into this website

any luck fixing them? they still refuse to work xD

I just tested Unlimited Health, No Overheating, Unlimited Jetpack and Unlimited Mining Beam, all of them worked as intended, although i got a damage from fall once, but i tried to commit suicide and didnt died from the fall, so was kinda random.
This were the steps i did to use Infinity:
1)Open Infinity.
2)Load game and save.
3)I jumped, used the beam and run a little.
4) I minimice No man´s Sky and proceded to click “Start Game”, and waited a little. Once the buttom “Close Game” apparead i used the infinity by pressing F1 and so on.

I didnt tested the other options to avoid getting achievements :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have it on steam? Did you tried Infinity in other games?

@Mekori Fixed all of them except warp to star. They’ve changed the whole function and i couldn’t find it anymore, unfortunately don’t have time to do it from scratch. I left it in as it still works for older versions.

i gotcha. thank you so much for your help. the warp to any star is only useful towards the beginning. halfway through with infinite units can just buy any ship with all 3 warp reactors. ill test them here in a few minutes :smiley:

Unlimited Ship health Crashes game instantly…

Also, I walked away to eat dinner, the game crashed in that 15 minute span for no apparent reason… Not sure it was WeMod app related…

I still like this Trainer, it just needs a few tweaks, Oh, I forgot to mention… The Free Crafting Does Not work, it’ll fill inventory to 999 but not allow me to build various Base objects without having needed items like before… Hope my feedback helps…

Are you using steam or cracked version?

I’m using the GoG version, Bought from GoG Galaxy app… I don’t pirate games…

Okay. What version is it? GOG is sometimes different, latest steam version is 1.13

I am not aware of any recent game updates so its probably not that.

GoG: No Man’s Sky version 1.13

I had gotten the “Things didn’t work” box when I closed the game… Not sure where that goes from there… NMS was a Vanilla “No Mods” version as well…

Hello, guys! I’m using latest version of GoG installer of the game (setup_no_mans_sky_2.9.0.11.exe). MD5 of nms.exe is 8b3b964092ba91effcec180b0975c291

‘Unlimited Ship Health’ closes the game without anything (even if binded other hotkeys)

I was wondering if anyone was gonna update the trainer?

Just wanted to get back in and enjoy the game… Thanks.

The update came yesterday. Yes it will be updated, but you will have to wait a little bit more.

Normally bugs like this should be posted on the original topic, im going to get someone to merge the posts.

@Chris could you merge the post to STN’s topic where this should have been posted.

Which cheats have stopped working?

The game has been updated with new content. The only cheats that are still working are: Unlimited Hazard Protection, Unlimited Life Support, Easy Kills, Decode All Words, Super Speed, Instant Ship Scan Cooldown and Unlimited Hyperdrive. All others no longer work.

Regardless if some options work or not, this last update was huge, It goes w/o saying that Any huge update mandates a trainer update…

If you could add Unlimited Land vehicle boost… That would be great… and infinite nanites, the new secondary currency…

The Path Finder update added land wehicles it would be nice to add unlimited wehicle health and unlimited boost for wehicles. Hope the trainer gets updated as its the best one out there.

yep, game has been updated to 1.21 if i could recall, waiting for the trainer to be updated soon!

Added to my list.

Right but it helps me not having to play the game and test all options if i know which ones are broken. I have to test and update anyway whenever anyone says trainer needs update.