No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

To add something into it

Some options may still work. If STN knows which work he can focus on the other options making it faster to update the trainer.
If he has to check every option it takes longer to fix the broken ones easy as that

3 Likes

I just tried all features. Unlimited Hazard Protection, Unlimited Life Support, Decode All Words and Super Speed are the “only” ones that are still working. Everything else is broken due to the update.

The No Man's Sky trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixes fixes fixes
  • Made the trainer from scratch for Pathfinder update v1.21

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

Atlas won’t stay activated along with ship ammo, Mega hyperdrive…

STN, I see you made this trainer from scratch, that’s cool… But please consider Unlimited Exo vehicle boost as a new option, not sure if you tested the base building part out yet… But the boost is seriously nerfed by default. I don’t want to boost off the planet, but I’d like to not recharge every 2 seconds…

Is there anyone aware of a mod to Turn Sentinels Off? This one planet I was on tonight was Covered in Pearls and a balmy 70*F and was a Noahs ark of animals. But Hostile Sentinels ruined that world.

Also, one really important thing that has been Bugging me from the beginning about this trainer, Whenever The player takes any damage, even with unlimited health on, the screen goes grey & red. I was wondering if there was anyway to eliminate that from occurring?

Hey boss, it seems there is a new patch 1.22 came out yesterday and some option are not working anymore:

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Jetpack
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • No Reload

I’ve only tried these so far but I think there are more invalid options.
cheers,

1 Like

Just noticed it now, a 27mb patch…must be to break the trainer.

Hi.
Thank you, you was very fast ^^

I have just one thing to say.
2 cheat doesn’t want to be activated.
“Unlimited Ship Ammo” (CTRL+F8) and “Warp To Any Star” (NUMPAD 1).
For the others, its working fine.

1 Like

The No Man's Sky trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed ignore crafting requirements
  • Fixed bypass atlast locks

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

It was ok after the update.
Is not fixed.
I have version 1.22 of the game and now this 2 options don’t work at all.

I don’t have time sadly to re-create those two cheats (my ship doesn’t have a gun yet - would have to travel the galaxy to get it and the wrap to star requires extraordinary time and debugging), i left those in trainer so people with cracked versions could use it fine.

Maybe you can provide me a savegame with ship gun available?

st_76561198000442017.rar (350.7 KB)

This has a make shift base with a few land vehicles too, the ship is on the base too.
This is my save file.

Edit: It also has a freighter, unsure if you can do anything to that but it’s available if needed.

2 Likes

do the cheats still work? i tried the jet pack, stamina, money and overheating but they dont work. The speed up cheat works though. i did not try the others.

@djskype Steam version?

Yeah. I downloaded a torrent of the game and it plays through steam

Yeah it’s not going to work. This trainer is for latest steam version

Bummer. Any suggestions on how I could make it work?

Get 1.24 or at least v1.23

Of infinity?

My mistake. I thought I had it through steam but I don’t.

Pirated versions are never trough steam.
And with 1.24 or at least 1.23 STN meant the game version should be atleast that