No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

WoW
Seriously, wow. If we are gonna use this trainer, I think we don’t even need to play the game any more. This trainer has everything itself already.
Launch the game, Download the trainer, activate all options.
The End

1 Like

The No Man's Sky trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for latest steam version (patch dated 28 August 2016)

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Still no NMSE Support? I’m sure there will be mods that this system can’t do such as the current Item Stacking mod that requires NMSE to allow single items like Venom Sacs and Fascination Pearls to be stacked so as to free up space in the inventory. Adding NMSE support would make this the Hands Down, No Holds Barred, Best Ever Trainer for No Mans Sky

what is NMSE?

http://www.nexusmods.com/nomanssky/mods/9

wouldn’t adding support for that require a separate trainer? because it would rely on it to work.

Some info from the web page

• script hooks

• DLL injections

• Seperate launcher

I would think STN could add a simple check which then decided how to proceed. Regardless adding support for games with mods is near impossible because of the amount of mods out there. If we support 1 then sooner or later someone is going to want another and another and another. At some point it just becomes too difficult.

I agree that trying to add support for lots of individual mods would be impossible but NMSE is a framework that other mods hang off from adding way more flexibility to the vanilla game such as the capability of allowing the stacking of items the vanilla game say is 1 per inventory slot. Adding support for NMSE could allow you to add that capability to your own trainer thus making it far more useful. I would much rather just have this for the Mods in my game than a bunch of possibly incompatible individual mods that don’t play nice together and there are some functions I don’t think you can add without NMSE. The extender system has been used extensively in other games such as Fallout 4, Skyrim, and other games that can take mods.

Changes:

• Updated for latest steam version (patch dated 09 September 2016)

1 Like

Hello;

when i launch your tool from Infinity it’s say :
" Incompatible this tool was not tested with your version of No Man’s Sky. The mods, at wosrt, may crash the game. Would you like to start the game anyway? "

Don’t know why , plus the warp to any planet doesn’t seem to work anymore

@VioletScraton,

First of all, just try to IGNORE that message, and run the game via the Infinity tool. Click on YES.

Ignore the prompt, and see, whether the game runs fine or not, and what all trainer options seem to be working ?

The trainer should work, despite the error message, IMO.

the only option that doesn’t seem to work is Warp to any star all other thing work perfectly

Okay, that’s fine. Btw, I don’t have this game so I can’t help you with regards to this option, but @STN or others, might have an answer:

This is how the option is supposed to work, according to the developer:

1 Like

Everything works fine, my good sir. I just tested it. Its like @pdhar said, read his post or trainer notes.

Changes:

• Updated for latest steam version (patch dated 21 September 2016)

1 Like

IF this Cheat tool could only load NMSE’s Launcher MODS MAKE THIS GAME PLAYABLE… I do not want to be forced to play VANILLA NMS just for this trainer…

That will sound harsh but. You’re not forced to do it. I don’t know how much work it is for the developers to make a trainer for a specific mod. What I do know is that every mod changes something and making it compatible for every mod would be just a pain in the ass like stated above. It just doesn’t make sense making it compatible with NMSE if every mod needs his own trainer.

Just wanted to report a problem I seem to be having with this Trainer. Love this game and love this trainer, however recently after installing the new 2.0 version of Infinity I have been unable to use the “free crafting” command and the “No Atlas Requirement” cheats. It makes the activating sound, however pressing it again only just KEEPS making the activating sound, not the deactivating one.

Also, when pressed, it does not do what it is meant to do. I am still required by the game to have the necessary items in order to craft things, even though I pressed the free crafting hotkey more than enough times. Also I have the first Atlas Key card v2 in my bag, usually with the no atlas requirement I can get into v3 areas no problem, however again, after pressing the hotkey multiple times it does not grant me access to these areas.

Can anyone help? Any developers that could possibly take a look at this? Again, it worked in infinity 1.0, but it seems that this new version 2.0 may have caused a hiccup. Thanks!

@User2518987 Redownload infinity. Delete old versions and install the new version.

There was a big update to infinity that fixed assembler bugs!