No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not working (see image) https://gyazo.com/986b3a97c278326edb8709543b51f354

Can you cheat and be online ?

Start the game before loading the trainer. You might also need to give Infinity permission through your AV and run it as admin.

@Kisuna97 If you are talking about multiplayer cheats we will never officially support them.

Any release date new update.

When he’s done.

Like @Chris mentioned above, make sure to run the INFINITY tool as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable any Antivirus/AV, as well as firewall on your PC.

You can also add “Infinity” as an exception, if using any AV. Do you have full administrative rights on Windows OS ?

Is it a 32 or a 64 bit OS ?

First launch the Infinity tool, and then start the game through this MOD, by clicking on the START button. If this doesn’t work, first launch the game via STEAM, and then open the Infinity tool. Try both these methods.

Oh no, I meant is it safe to use the trainer while playing no man’s sky online

The No Man's Sky trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added Unlimited hazard protection
  • Added Unlimited life support
  • Added No atlas requirement
  • Added Free crafting
  • Added Unlimited ammo
  • Added No reload
  • Added Unlimited units
  • Added Unlimited launcher grenades
  • Added Unlimited ship health
  • Added No ship overheat
  • Added Unlimited thruster fuel
  • Added Unlimited ship ammo
  • Added Easy kills

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Kisuna97,

Personally, I wouldn’t try to use a Trainer while playing any game ONLINE, because most of these cheats are meant for SINGLE player gameplay, even though sometimes they might work on MP.

To avoid the risk of being perma banned from servers, and/or the possibility of any in-game crash as well, it is best to disable the Trainer, while in Online mode.

I just use all these Mods for playing offline, though NOT sure how MP really works for this Game, “No Man’s SKY”, as there has been a little confusion over this feature, IMO. It’s mostly a SINGLE player game.

EDIT: Oh btw, thanks for the update @STN. That was real quick ! :smile:

1 Like

Only thing online about it is just uploading custom planet names and stuff. Other than that it’s a complete sp experience.

1 Like

Yes, I think you are correct !

Would it be possible to add freecam to the trainer?

Added Video:

4 Likes

you guys are cool ! love u all devloper

2 Likes

So I started the game through steam, disabled my antivrus, ran as an administrator and gave it permissions in windows firewall (both in and out going connections). But still the same message @pdhar I’m using a 64bit OS

It needs permission in the AV not your firewall.

2 Likes

Great trainer, I used it for a bit on a second account, great fun

Hello,

i have the same problem like BCI1990. I get the same error message and i tryed it with disable AV and run as admin :confused:

EDIT: ok have a solution. you HAVE TO close the AV for the time you start infinity and NOS, after starting both you can avtivate your AV again.if you only create a exception for infinity it wont work.

Some AVs are intrusive like that completely ignoring user’s choice.

I solved this same issue by unchecking the “run as administrator” box on the No Man’s Sky NMS.exe file in the binaries directory in the game directory. Started working perfectly after that. I left the “run as administrator” checked on the Infinity .exe file.